looking for summer tour mates and local acts

Discuss all upcoming WH gigs and events.
darkmother

looking for summer tour mates and local acts

Post Posted

if this is in the wrong board topic, accept our apologies

Our group consists of two, currently in dnvr co. We make dark electronic music, genre is up to your interpretation. A small bit about the two of us: we are ages 22 and 24, we have been artists since before we can remember, and are 420 embodied. We are without family and friends and for the last 4 years survival has been our focus through homelessness and imprisonment. We managed through our love of expression to overcome the currents against us. The hope to share our musical and visual performance has kept us from jumping off a bridge, when this life experience has been more than bleak.

What we are looking for on Witch-House.com are acts that want to share their art, through live performances, along side us; whether on tour with us, or at your local venue.

We are starting to plan our tour now, our lease expires early July and we are setting up dates and routes, and seeking like minded people to share this with. We are getting a van which is more room than we need, and there will be plenty of space to harbor bodies. So if you might be interested in playing with us, or joining tour for some dates just contact us. We are not bias to any genre. If you have art to share, with cooperation, we can spread it like an infectious disease.

You can check our sounds out, and contact us if interested at all.
http://www.dark-mother.com
G.R. Zømbi€

Re: looking for summer tour mates and local acts

Post Posted

I'm interested in possibly playing a few shows, Email me @ thezombz1913@gmail.com ....thank you
SKELETONKIDS

Post Posted

I can play any NYC shows. My email is skelekidz@gmail.com

(edit: I actually would be down to join in once you guys hit east for a few dates)
roomoflove

Post Posted

i might be able to get you a western mass show email me @ roomoflove666@gmail.com
~-(_DΔZED MΔRROW_)-~

Post Posted

This sounds like fun, i'd be down to leave korea for a month or so to travel and play music! send me an email with details!
darkmother

Post Posted

Hey thanks for the responses, this will be really great. Sorry such a delay in my response. Due to some things most the shows we will be able to play will be on the east coast we think, so this works out good. We will get at you guys.