Looking for acts local and otherwise in Seattle

Discuss all upcoming WH gigs and events.
belongstome

Looking for acts local and otherwise in Seattle

Post Posted

I am putting together an witch/drag/grave rave bi monthy in Seattle and would like to have live music and djs. It's called noctum caro (latin for night of the body) and it's me and a friends brainchild. The first one has three djs so far and were looking for more. Its in Seattle but would really like to get in touch with the Spokane scene as well. Basically anyone want to play Seattle?
belongstome

Re: Looking for acts local and otherwise in Seattle

Post Posted

We also have tennatively got Bryce Brown from CRYPTS to do a solo/dj set with Nick Bartoletti (also from CRYPTS doing visuals)
belongstome

Re: Looking for acts local and otherwise in Seattle

Post Posted

Ok. Let me try this again because i seem to be incapable of forming a rational thought. I am holding an event on the 24th of august featuring djs and live music or at least I hope to get live acts. I am looking for anyone willing to travel to the great northwest city of seattle and play my show. I am greatly interested in any and all takers from this forum. If you or someone you no is interested please reply or email me geddy.johnson@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from everyone.