Green Screen Plates

Production, hardware & technical - tips and tricks.
ⱣȿƴȼЋῼƋԑℓî¢Δ†є

Green Screen Plates

Post Posted

I see some people on here looking for stock footage and such for movies, well here's a great place you can find some green screen plates to mix with your movies. They are all royaltee free so haz fun!

http://www.hollywoodcamerawork.us/green ... lates.html
Free HD Green Screen and VFX Plates you can download and play around with!

It has always irritated us that there are no green screen and VFX plates around the internet you can just download and play with -- everything is owned by some production. So we decided to donate some of the interesting plates from Visual Effects For Directors to the community, so you can download them and practice keying, matchmoving, compositing, tracking, and much more!
ⱣȿƴȼЋῼƋԑℓî¢Δ†є

Re: Green Screen Plates

Post Posted

No problem there are alot of other websites like these, I'll have to post some more when I get the chance.
Shtyro

Re: Green Screen Plates

Post Posted

ⱣȿƴȼЋῼƋԑℓî¢Δ†є wrote:No problem there are alot of other websites like these, I'll have to post some more when I get the chance.
YES PLEASE I'm very interested in getting and maybe even sharing some stock footage I really think we need a website like freesound.org but with royalty free videos for people to share vintage home movies and stuff for editing and collaging.