My name is Jim. I am looking for a collaborator for a new project. Let's not pigeon hole what sound were after, lets just say that I am only posting this here on witchhouse.com. PM me if your interested.
Here is a brief description of what I am looking for:
1) Uses Ableton Live and plans to upgrade to 9 when it is released.
2) Knows a bit about music. I don't require a theory hound, but if a track is in Dm this should not be a mystery to you.
3) Know how to use dropbox or similar service to exchange tracks.
4) Be friendly and creative
5) Be a collaborator. I am not interested in just remixing your tracks. Lets create something new.
6) Has some background in sound design and synthesis (FM, Subtractive, ect..)
1) I have been writing solely dark music for quite some time
2) I play guitar, bass, keys, hammered dulcimer, hand drums, ect..
3) I have been using DAWs since the late 1990s and Live since version 6.
4) I have worked professionally in a recording studio for about 3 years in the late 1990s.
5) I have worked musically and creatively with members of bands such as Morbid Angel, Electric Hellfire Club, Christian Death, Grim Faeries, and Genitorturers.
Ableton Live + U-he Zebra2
Roland Juno 106
Novation Supernova 2
Proteus 2000 fully loaded
Roland JV880 with Vintage card
Martin 12 String Acoustic
52 string hammered dulcimer
Production, hardware & technical - tips and tricks.
1 post • Page 1 of 1