Softwares for beginners

Production, hardware & technical - tips and tricks.
mountainwitch

Softwares for beginners

Post Posted

Hey guys,

I've been listening to wh for at least a year and a half, but never really wanted do make my own stuff. Well, I do, now, and I want some suggestions on software. Easy interfaces, please.

Thank you a lot
mΛrvin sucks balls in a small village in romania
volfta

Re: Softwares for beginners

Post Posted

Ableton 8/9
FL Studio
Reason
mountainwitch

Post Posted

Which of them is easy and good for a n00b? (like, totally noob, never touched a software like this, except for Audacity and didn't really got how to use that)
fbx

Post Posted

Tenta o ableton, e tenta, e tenta, mas já aviso que não é fácil
-
Try ableton, and try and try, but im warning you: that's not easy.
mountainwitch

Post Posted

Mas qual o principal problema, a interface?
-
But what's the main problem, the UI?
fbx

Post Posted

bom cara, eu diria que é complexo.To em aprendizado ainda, não sei mt coisa por em quanto, peguei umas noções de sub bass e etc, mas ainda trabalho com no máximo 7 canais de audio. Ainda tem várias áreas pra me aprofundar: bateria, baixo, sintetizador, vocais e etc. Eu demorei a acostumar com o live, nunca tinha usado outro, agora que fui entender a interface. Vendo uns videos no youtube ce já saca mt coisa util
mountainwitch

Post Posted

Baixarei pra ver como é. Valeu!
† BLΔCK WRIST †

Post Posted

mountainwitch wrote:Which of them is easy and good for a n00b? (like, totally noob, never touched a software like this, except for Audacity and didn't really got how to use that)
Listen here my friend. Here comes my best advice. Get yourself a friend who makes electronic music. Go to electronic music forums, events, indie shows, anything. Make friends with musicians. Then pick the program your best friend uses. Why? Because then you'll have a friend who understands that program and is willing to help you. This will save you A LOT of time.

Why? Let's say you want to do something, but since you are really new to it, you don't even know how to search for it in google. You don't know the jargons, the techniques, you don't really know anything. In these cases an IRL friend will come in handy. Believe me, I learnt things the hard way and when someone asks for my help I can explain them the thing in a few minutes, yet the very same thing took me hours or days to figure out by myself.

Producing electronic music is not only an art, it is science too. So get yourself some fellow scientists to help you with that project.
Watch my first music video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq7nUScFtes