A Bit of advise please?

Production, hardware & technical - tips and tricks.
PYROCƠ

A Bit of advise please?

Post Posted

hi!
so i recently came across information about witch house, and the wikipedia description althought may not be accurate, fits perfectly into what i try and do with my music, so i was wondering if i fell into this category, or if there was something i could work on to make witch house?

my soundcloud
https://soundcloud.com/pcatmoonchild/ilusion
my music is like a gothic forest rave, with minotaur lords sipping tea, sirens making out with satyrs and dryads ridding fauns that play with knives and fire.
ƽίгεɳƽ ʒ ƽѧτyгƽ

Re: A Bit of advise please?

Post Posted

i make music that is like a gothic forest rave, with minotaur lords sipping tea, sirens making out with satyrs, and dryads ridding fauns that play with knives and fire.
sounds like my kind of party ;)

Illusion is nice, dont get used to putting up previews, they're are good but you gotta make sure you can follow up with them.
PYROCƠ

Re: A Bit of advise please?

Post Posted

ƽίгεɳƽ ʒ ƽѧτyгƽ wrote:
i make music that is like a gothic forest rave, with minotaur lords sipping tea, sirens making out with satyrs, and dryads ridding fauns that play with knives and fire.
sounds like my kind of party ;)

Illusion is nice, dont get used to putting up previews, they're are good but you gotta make sure you can follow up with them.
thanks! i actually, recently deleted most of them, because i found no need to add previews, considering i could just wait longer to upload the full ones. :)
my music is like a gothic forest rave, with minotaur lords sipping tea, sirens making out with satyrs and dryads ridding fauns that play with knives and fire.