A compilation for a cause!

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
compilationforacause

A compilation for a cause!

Post Posted

Hey guys,
I am putting together a compilation. Now I will say that the compilation is for a good cause. Not for like starving children in Africa, but it is for a good cause. You my be asking yourself...well what is this cause you speak of?

Well here it is...

It is to join in the pure hate that a lot of people have for Logan Cale.

It is as simple as that. So if you hate the man as much as I do and you have a band or write music and want to be a part of this compilation then just let me know and you are a part of it. I want to gather as many different people as I can that share the same disgust for the man that I have.

So like I said just let me know you can contact me at the email below.

Thank You.
Compilation For A Cause.
compilationforacause@gmail.com
dollknife

Re: A compilation for a cause!

Post Posted

Lame.
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post Posted

HOLY FUCK. That's sort of... oversteppin' tha line.
K_Dub

Post Posted

... let's just leave this one alone
PaleN

Post Posted

How about we focus on music.....
compilationforacause

Post Posted

The point is to focus on the music and to bring people together. Unite. To prove a point. I would not be putting together a compilation of music if it was not at heart to promote the music and to spread a message.
chemicalxkid

Post Posted

PaleN wrote:How about we focus on music.....
yeah let's focus on music. not uniting people for hate. what is this even.
and I don't even know who Logan Cale is/ why I am supposed to hate him.
My name is Anthony Ponticello. Every living creature on this earth dies alone. ▲▽▲▲.
dollknife

Post Posted

compilationforacause wrote:The point is to focus on the music and to bring people together. Unite. To prove a point. I would not be putting together a compilation of music if it was not at heart to promote the music and to spread a message.
Logan Cale is promoting the same music as we are on this forum. The Witchbook compilation features legitimate artists with some really killer music.. You're going to have a hard time finding support for this project, as most witch house artists are obviously in support of him and his endeavors.
If you're looking for "revenge" or whatever, be a little more creative. Do something he hasn't already done himself, because your compilation is going to be a joke compared to Covenfvck.
mis†er_elec†ric

Post Posted

So wait, why all the hate for Logan Cale? If this were a compilation rallying against Chino Moreno's theft and bastardization of witch.house aesthetic, I'd be all for it. But this seems highly uncalled for and decidedly unnecessary.
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄