Need acts for a monthly mixtape

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
roman

Need acts for a monthly mixtape

Post Posted

Hi guys,

Some of you may know me as High Park (www.myspace.com/highparkto). I have recently started the High Park Love Cult (http://highpark.tumblr.com) to promote my music, art, and the witch house community. With my last mixtape getting a lot of online support, I've decided to start making mixtapes on a monthly basis. But this is where you guys come in. I want to release my mixtape with a guest mix in order to promote you. All I will need is a 40-60 minute mix, everything else will be taken care of. I am trying to fill this up for a few months in advance so I have a few artists, but If you are interested, you can either leave a message here or contact me at rmnkov@gmail.com.

Thank you guys,

Hope to hear from you soon

Roman
roman

Re: Need acts for a monthly mixtape

Post Posted

Guys, thank you for all the emails.

I will go through the artists soon as I want to fill up guests for the next 6 months. Artists will be selected based on whether I like your sound, if the music fits the current theme I am aiming for, and the credentials you have (labels behind you, blog postings, etc...) so let me know if you have any of those if you haven't yet!! I will hope to have most of you in but since it is a monthly thing (for now?), it may take a while to hear back from me so don't feel bad if I don't contact you! I am saving every email I have received and will be reviewing them whenever I need more space.
zxz

Post Posted

zxz

Post Posted

dj80hd

Post Posted

You are free to use this if it meets your needs:
http://soundcloud.com/dj80hd/blackstree ... -rave-edit