Pendu Records

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
fish

Pendu Records

Post by fish »

http://pendusound.com/

anyone ever had a problem with them? i've bought from them before and it was cool and i see that they have a new mater suspiria vision 7" and white ring mixtape coming out soon and am interested in those (especially the tape as i love white ring) but the last time i ordered something from them was a preorder in february which i still have not received. and the label replied to my first email only to say that they supposedly sent it a while ago but has since completely ignored all of my emails which i thought was totally rude and unprofessional. not sure if i can talk myself into ordering from them again even though i want those releases which is annoying. is this just a fluke with me or something common with them?
kukhuvud

Re: pendu records question

Post by kukhuvud »

I hope it's just a fluke... I ordered the MSV 7" from them yesterday!

I did get a very kind and personal reply from them, so so far I feel ok about them.
BackAlleyLurker

Post by BackAlleyLurker »

I ordered the MSV 7'' as well, it's my first order with them. I've not heard anything bad about them before.
fish

Post by fish »

yeah never had a problem in the past with them so it's most likely an isolated case. i'm probably getting screwed for something i paid for 10 months ago because they know i can't file a paypal claim since its been over 45 days. but they should at least return my emails. so be careful with pre-orders. let me know how that msv vinyl is when it arrives.
ƧƆỴ†ɧЄ

Post by ƧƆỴ†ɧЄ »

I assume Todd is a busy man and seems like an honest guy, so hopefully it's just a miscommunication. That said, I have no acknowledgement of receipt of my order and hope the MSV 7" arrives soon!
T U N D R A

Post by T U N D R A »

Never had a problem with ordering thru him. Didn't order the MSV 7", so I can't vouch for that or anything, but he's probably busy.
fish

Post by fish »

Could someone do me a favor and let me know if he used delivery confirmation in the US on those MSV records when you get them. He told me he's trying to find the tracking info from November when he supposedly sent the other thing to me but i'm curious if he even uses delivery conformation on records as most people tend not to. if not then i know he's probably just lying to me.
kukhuvud

Post by kukhuvud »

Well, I know it doesn't take two weeks to get a 7" from NYC to LA... I bought a synth that was sent USPS from NY and it's already arrived....
fish

Post by fish »

todd finally took care of me. it was just an honest mistake. so all is well. now i just need diasro to send me (along with everyone else) that white ring 12" and i'll be happy.
kukhuvud

Post by kukhuvud »

Has anyone actually received their MSV 7" yet? Mine certainly hasn't arrived...
I††

Post by I†† »

Yes, it came a few days ago. Send Pendu a message if you haven't already.
kukhuvud

Post by kukhuvud »

Mine finally arrived :)