† WITCH HOVSE scene personae non gratae †

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
HauteMagie

Re: † WITCH HOVSE scene personae non gratae †

Post Posted

Finding the Disaro thread was my introduction to Witch-House.com.
Neurotic

Post Posted

HauteMagie wrote:Finding the Disaro thread was my introduction to Witch-House.com.
Where did Groucho say that?
http://soundcloud.com/dan-wreck
neuroticwreck.bandcamp.com
Mood music for moodswings.
Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

Neurotic wrote:
HauteMagie wrote:Finding the Disaro thread was my introduction to Witch-House.com.
Where did Groucho say that?
;)

I sent the club a wire stating, "PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER".
Telegram to the Friar's Club of Beverly Hills to which he belonged, as recounted in Groucho and Me (1959), p. 321
[Variant:] "Please accept my resignation. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member".
As quoted in The Groucho Letters (1967) by Arthur Sheekman. The sentiment predates Marx by 61 years, however; it likely originated with John Galsworthy in The Forsyte Saga. In Part I, Chapter II, "Old Jolyon Goes to the Opera", it's said of Old Jolyon that, "He naturally despised the Club that did take him," after another refused him because he was in a trade.

The Forsyte Saga, Volume I. by John Galsworthy

Free Download:
http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/255
√ƸΩﬣ

Post Posted

got any milk fed chicken? well squeeze the milk out i want you to bring me a glass.
Mcll

Post Posted

Cool info. I am fascinated with history and a huge book fanatic as well. I generally do not quote wikipedia because it can be edited by anyone and it is not always factual. In fact this very page you are referencing was edited Oct 13th. Assuming the sentiment of anything is basically ridiculous. I found another assumption that it could have been a sentiment proposed in a book by Theodor Reik.

At any rate, we found the origin of the actual quote :P Also, it really does not fit the context that it was originally applied in this thread.
Rainn

Post Posted

If Mikey Scooby Doo had gone to college he might know they you never quote Wikipedia as a "reliable" citation.
T U N D R A

Post Posted

I didn't start this thread. If I did, it'd be under my name. I've got no issues publicly flaming Baku Shadick, that creepy pedo doucher Dirty Farms, or anyone else who's complete and utter bullshit.

Mikey, so how's your boyfriend doing? Remember when you told me and a bunch of other people that the label was to "support your troubled boyfriend" financially?

Also, where's all the vinyl releases you've promised? I've heard it from 4-5 different people with the same story each time - you promise them a vinyl release and then go back on it like a total pussy.

I'm glad you're commenting on here. Now please fuck off.
••∆••

Post Posted

:-(
I got into the Witch House scene to escape the shit-slinging bullshit that IS Goth.
I remember going to see MSV and CRIM3S in London and meeting all the people in the audience...
none of them really knew each other, and out of that, 3 months later, we all created ▼▼ †† LND (Witch House London).

I remember thinking to myself "WOW! Finally a scene where people don't hate on each other for no reason and who are all purely in it for the art, the music and the love of it..."
We had started a small IRL scene in the city I love with people who 'got' each other.

It was the most exciting time in my life since the day I first heard Paradise Lost as a teenager and got hooked on music.

Then, the whole BitchBook saga started, then came 'Logan Cale Gate' and it just feels like this thing that captured my imagination so well had descended into bullshit scene politics :(
I'm really really sad about it.

Why do people have to spoil something that was so perfect and had the potential to really go places?

That MSV gig was our 'Sex Pistols Moment' for ▼▼ †† LND.

Please stop being horrible to each other :'(
••∆•• (Shadowofseven) http://soundcloud.com/oo-oo-shadowofseven
Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

T U N D R A wrote:I didn't start this thread. If I did, it'd be under my name. I've got no issues publicly flaming Baku Shadick, that creepy pedo doucher Dirty Farms, or anyone else who's complete and utter bullshit.

Mikey, so how's your boyfriend doing? Remember when you told me and a bunch of other people that the label was to "support your troubled boyfriend" financially?

Also, where's all the vinyl releases you've promised? I've heard it from 4-5 different people with the same story each time - you promise them a vinyl release and then go back on it like a total pussy.

I'm glad you're commenting on here. Now please fuck off.
Dude seriously, go fuck yourself, what would be the point of investing my time and money in doing a vinyl release after having some douche like you wasting so much time talking shit? Seriously, why would I waste my time in a scene where someone as low as you gets attention by spreading complete shit? I disprove you on one thing and then you talk smack in a new way? Seriously, your parents probably should have kept you in a cage if you were as monsterous of a child as you are as a grown man now. Talk about an inferiority complex, holy shit. Dude you're a grown man and talk nonsense b.s. like a 12 year old. I saw your twitter posts and ridiculous nonsense everywhere you pathetic little, socially impotent, punk of a man. In addition, I know you and Ormus were behind all the crap, I've had numerous friends tell me. As for supporting my boyfriend, I clearly said that I work ie. with my real job to support him and give him a better life than he had before... enough with your misquoting, ignorant, homophobic ass talking shit about him. I worked to pay for the label, as it didn't profit, and the only way you ever afforded any vinyl (the only non-shit releases you did, as the others were handmades as far as I've heard) was to have your artists pay for them. Go back to your sad mall job dumbass. I've gone back to just being a law clerk and doing political science, so I don't have to waste my time on some lowly, shit-talking, trashy scumbag like you. I pray you can grow up, get a real life and get the stick out of your ass, hopefully you'll pull a Grinch move and then maybe for Christmas your heart can grow a few sizes. The world would be a better place.
Last edited by Baku Shad-do on October 25th, 2012, 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

Rainn wrote:If Mikey Scooby Doo had gone to college he might know they you never quote Wikipedia as a "reliable" citation.
Ummm that would be why I gave the link to the book stupid.
Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

••∆•• wrote::-(
I got into the Witch House scene to escape the shit-slinging bullshit that IS Goth.
I remember going to see MSV and CRIM3S in London and meeting all the people in the audience...
none of them really knew each other, and out of that, 3 months later, we all created ▼▼ †† LND (Witch House London).

I remember thinking to myself "WOW! Finally a scene where people don't hate on each other for no reason and who are all purely in it for the art, the music and the love of it..."
We had started a small IRL scene in the city I love with people who 'got' each other.

It was the most exciting time in my life since the day I first heard Paradise Lost as a teenager and got hooked on music.

Then, the whole BitchBook saga started, then came 'Logan Cale Gate' and it just feels like this thing that captured my imagination so well had descended into bullshit scene politics :(
I'm really really sad about it.

Why do people have to spoil something that was so perfect and had the potential to really go places?

That MSV gig was our 'Sex Pistols Moment' for ▼▼ †† LND.

Please stop being horrible to each other :'(

Dude, I like you, you're a good guy, but I'm sick of Tundra and the douchebags that troll the scene. If they attack me, I'll defend myself. Ben has shit on my name and talked shit about my boyfriend, if he was anywhere near me his childish fake hipsterness would be experiencing a painful case of "foot in ass" right now. As for you, just stay true and never own a label that takes away attention from Ben, he acts like a little angry brat if you do. I used to put out music to simply do one thing... PUT OUT MUSIC.
Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

√ƸΩﬣ wrote:got any milk fed chicken? well squeeze the milk out i want you to bring me a glass.
You are a dumb child, I just saw your pic... it's not even worth bothering with you. Trash can only talk trash.
skvllparty

Post Posted

yo seriously if mike did anything bad i guarantee it didn't deserve all this shit. i emailed him about putting out some music and he at least got back to me. in my opinion that's a stand up dude. i'm not taking sides or anything because this whole fucking thing is stupid BUT i'm coming to witchhouse from the hardcore/punk scene in massachusetts. if ever there was a great scene that was ruined and segregated by shit talking and scene politics it was that. SERIOUSLY it seems like both sides have adequately made their point. if and only IF baku shad-do fucked some people over that sucks, but that's no one's business but their's. we're all adults and we can handle our own biz. no one should be taking personal digs at anyone. that's fucked up and this racist and homophobic behavior is unacceptable. it sounds like the allegedly shitty things that mike did were all business oriented, and with the nature of this thread you'd think he killed someones gramma and had sex with her and then had sex with them and then froze a bunch of cheeze-its with hot sause on them and made them eat the cheeze-its so they got diarrhea and laughed at them while they shit uncontrollably. tundra and the late baku shad-do have both put out some amazing artists and done awesome things for this scene and it sucks to see you guys fighting. i understand you have differences but seriously let it die. this has become really really really fucking shitty with all these personal digs. who fucking cares who works where or who fucks who or who lives where. witchhouse is great because those things don't matter here it's just artists making great music and labels making it real. please please please stop this. if someone owes someone money or something like that just fucking eat your costs because it doesn't matter. i can't even begin to immagine how much money i've wasted on music. it's an occupational hazard. as i said before i've interacted with mike once and he was a nice guy. i'm sure ben is an awesome dude too. you guys could be SO much better than this...but you're not acting like it. there've been some things said in this thread that are so fucking cruel, and it's not ok. that being said Baku Shad-do you will be missed and T U N D R A i anticipate your next release. ONE LOVE.

also juggaloes rule.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd2xYbDWmqA
Juji

Post Posted

lol dis boi did so much research to look cool itt.
so pretentious lol.
the "ummmm noooo" really sets the pretentious train in motion.
sick googling brah
Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

Juji wrote:lol dis boi did so much research to look cool itt.
so pretentious lol.
the "ummmm noooo" really sets the pretentious train in motion.
sick googling brah
You are trying so hard to sound urban that you must be a spoiled white kid living in the burbs. One more person to tell to grow the fuck up. When you switch speach pattern in your own posts it looks pretty damn stupid. Also, don't upload stolen tracks here. The group isn't for that and several of your posts are about that.
Xin wrote:
Yo Xin man, check out this Juji guys 6 posts, he's posting stolen shit.