Can you identify this video?

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
iamtheghost

Can you identify this video?

Post by iamtheghost »

I'll probably get a lot of flack for posting this but I'm at a loss. I did try searching these forums but to no avail. I was browsing videos on youtube and I came across one in particular that I can no longer find. I made a mistake of not taking note of the artist. All I can recall from the video is that it used home footage (of course) and in it were some kids/teenagers (probably 90's era fashion) in a room, seated around a group of candles and they were rocking back and forth as they were seated roughly shoulder to shoulder. That may have been a 30 second portion of the video but that's all I can recall. I am driving myself crazy trying to find it. I was not logged into YouTube, so it was not in my history. I'm sorry if this is noobish.

thanks.
РΣ▲ϾΣ ⱧΣȊL

Re: Can you identify this video?

Post by РΣ▲ϾΣ ⱧΣȊL »

hmm gona need a little more to go on than that. any lyrics you remember ? the youtube description ect ?
if you dont delete your internet history you could go through it to around the date you viewed the video.
and if you login to your youtube account there is a video history tab you can skim through that hope that helps
РΣ▲ϾΣ ⱧΣȊL

Post by РΣ▲ϾΣ ⱧΣȊL »

oh you wernt logged in to youtube. well try the web history if still there
iamtheghost

Post by iamtheghost »

Thanks for the reply. I dug around in my history but to no avail. It was such a good jam. I hate that I didn't bookmark it.