Wh1ch House?

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Neurotic

Re: Wh1ch House?

Post Posted

I think Mcll has s said it better than anyone else could here.

Playing devil's advocate though, it's easy to get annoyed about the "rule following" you'll see in any scene or subculture when your own work isn't getting the attention you think it deserves. It's very easy to get annoyed about the fact that it's often all about who you know and how big your marketing budget is, and the shallowness that nowhere's devoid of, but witch house really does seem to be low on it. Surely we all think like that sometimes. It's just this guy voiced his opinion.
http://soundcloud.com/dan-wreck
neuroticwreck.bandcamp.com
Mood music for moodswings.
wh1ch_House

Post Posted

Neurotic, I also appreciate your step back approach to the thing, its nice to see a person who actually looks at things in a 3 person perspective, even within themselves. You and quite of few other people on the forum have showed me that WH is still alive and ticking.
Mcll wrote:Stepping away from the drama for a sec- where are all these rules and standards that WH is falling into that everyone seems so concerned about? I am not feelin that vibe at all. This music got pretty huge this year. Just looks at the all the collective releases, all the mixtapes, all the remix/collaborations. It is not in the indie limelight anymore it seems, but things got more serious, more involved, and really even more independent and less tied to a specific sound. All this talk about WH is not art or whatever feels like cold water in the face. Are we living on the same planet? Hell, I think it is more about art and mood and less about stylization and sound than ever.

Also I have to comment- if you are all about production and mastering and how well you know music theory. IMO you are totally missing the point of WH. There are ppl out there just dropping tracks left and right on SC and they just started doing music 6 months ago that sounds much more inspired than people that go on talking about how much they know and how long they have doing music. In electronic music, if you want to be popular, do dance music, or tech, or dubstep. Be overly concerned with structure and production. You want to say F-U world, do WH. :)
Mcll - your a smart guy, i like that. You and a lot of the WH artist on here are quite genuine and my message was mostly implied for shit heads like strange powers.

Sorry if i wrongly offended any of you who make good art here btw. I mean I love this music, that's why i listen to it and make it all the time. I hate the fucking random ass rules that have been applied to WH. That's why i made Wh1ch House? There is no fucking rules, paint walls with power ranger underwear and call it WH. Just don't be so prick headed about it like "shitty powers" and retardo Slavery are.

People that just started tracks 6 months ago need to be able to drop there music on SC, its awesome that there is an outing of artist like SC. That's why i said you don't have to be a child prodigy to make beats, especially WH. When you love something, and you put your passion into it, that's all that really matters. I have no beef with these types of artist in WH. As a matter of fact i haven't been making beats for years and years, myself. I just always have a goal for self improvement. I'm not competing with anyone else besides myself. I don't know how many times i have to say this......
but again, i don't care about getting popular.

You have to understand; some of the artist like "shitty powers" are not very welcoming into WH. I mean, he fucking endlessly attacked me and all i did was ask him to listen to a fucking song. This is the mind set that i was referring to that has been clogging things up around WH for the last little while. Taboo art styles should make people look in the fucking mirror and question not only others but ourselves.

My message was simply to slap people like strange powers and slavery in the face, for being the an arrogant twats that hate to have new comers within the genre. I'm just the only mother fucker who is willing to upright say FUCK YOU to people like him. If "witch house" is about about saying FU world, then people on WH should be able to voice their opinions and say hey fuck you, even to themselves, and other WH artist.

BTW, my Wh1ch House? message was kinda stating, hey F-U world :)
✝SLAVERY✝

Post Posted

That's all well and great. If only you didn't have your head so far up your ass to take criticism from REAL artists. Ya know, before it gets taken to the point where people have to tell you your music straight blows. :roll:
mmmmmmmm

Post Posted

hahahaha

I love the internet.

#missinglink
vnshd

Post Posted

what. the. fuck is going on here?
wh1ch_House

Post Posted

I don't care about money or fame. Here is a shit load of free downloads for my album to show you i dont care. Also thank all of the witch house artists who write amazing music and are keeping it alive :)

Download at wh1chhouse.bandcamp.com/yum

download codes

pbs3-73sa

xhfe-5wg7

jqdf-3srv

7r4v-c4w9

mxs7-xadt

9ejd-e2wb

zrbs-uclw

3mxc-exps

wgee-35bd

sk7f-wfsh

sd6j-x2ar

x7ls-bmxl

hmsp-w6ae

sn5x-cph5

hrqb-cgu3

qxrw-w3j4

fcm4-xs9a

lsrj-esg7

eql7-3drv

bbca-clw9

axhr-xedt

8qew-ebwb

tr7c-uwlw
✝SLAVERY✝

Post Posted

Does anyone want the codes for free downloads of my dog farting on a laptop while we're at it? It is part of the new genre BEAUTY ART
Anhje

Post Posted

Your persona turned me off from giving the music a try and I have the feeling I'm not the only one who thinks that way.
wh1ch_House

Post Posted

New Wh1ch House? Song

Free DownLoad Link In Description

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfbwWDYQX88
F∆ILURE G∆TES

Post Posted

Anhje wrote:Your persona turned me off from giving the music a try and I have the feeling I'm not the only one who thinks that way.

This.