Blvck Ceiling - Void (2013)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
julialadense

Blvck Ceiling - Void (2013)

Post by julialadense »

Just wanted to let you guys know - I know there are a few fans out there... i had an accident records has released the latest (and rumored only BC release of 2013) Blvck Ceiling - VOID c30 tape.

You can order a copy here: http://ihadanaccident.tictail.com

Thank you for your support

And remember - even though we sell cassettes- an mp3 download comes with each purchase.

Blvck Ceiling - VOID c30
The darkness of dragged out beats and soulsplitting samples of Blvck Ceiling continue with the buzzing synth sounds of VOID. The conceptual elements of each Blvck Ceiling album shows themes of fear and despair, VOID does not fall short of this. The well-crafted album of Spokane's lost soul features dances of the dead, a sound of internal chaos and inflicted pain. More than just a continuation of a very successful 2012, VOID realizes the end of the world, embraces it, then destroys the hope of survival. Let this be your Bible on the journey to the abyss. Limited to 150 black cassettes on chrome tape. Mp3 download with purchase.
Last edited by julialadense on March 3rd, 2013, 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mcll

Re: Blvck Ceiling - VOID *new release

Post by Mcll »

I love your tapes. I have a few of them now. Good to see you here doing some promo.

The BC tape is just killer. The Void tracks are awesome, but I got chills listening to Burning Down. Bravo Dan- you hit it on the head again :)

Now I highly doubt you can stay silent the rest of the year.
killsaly

Post by killsaly »

I highly doubt BC only releases one thing this year. I was going to call him the most prolific artist creating dark electronic music around.

Anyways, Ill definitely pick this vp on payday.
julialadense

Post by julialadense »

So he says... but I think we have a BC side project sneaking up in the next few months.

Thanks for letting me post here- much respect to the forum.
killsaly

Post by killsaly »

Maybe its old stuff, but he has already released more BC than just VOID this year. S/T REDUX, LOST 1, and LOST 2...
Anhje

Post by Anhje »

Sounds great but the vocals are kinda off putting
killsaly

Post by killsaly »

julialadense wrote:i had an accident records has released the latest (and rumored only BC release of 2013) Blvck Ceiling - VOID c30 tape.
killsaly wrote:I highly doubt BC only releases one thing this year. I was going to call him the most prolific artist creating dark electronic music around.
Looks like a preorder is about to happen for a new BC Phantasma Disques release...
Mcll

Post by Mcll »

On top of everything else he has done this year. Just mindblowing :)

Oh and we LOVE That Was Then, This Is Now.