NEW SPECIAL // DARKNESS RECORD!! (AUDREY HØRNE)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
audrey hørne

NEW SPECIAL // DARKNESS RECORD!! (AUDREY HØRNE)

Post by audrey hørne »

OK. what was supposed to be an EP over a year ago has now become a full length record, that has taken me forever to finalize. It's finished. It's some of the best work I've ever done. I couldn't be happier to share it with you all. I can't wait to put it out. I can't wait to hear if you hate it or if you love it. some of these songs are two years old, some of them were written 25 minutes ago. I really cannot wait. "FAR AWAY FROM ME" will be released on March 12th, 2013. There will be only 25 physical CD copies made, each hand numbered, each with an insert of my artwork, as well as a print of the album art. There will be pre-orders up within the next three weeks. It will also be available for digital download. expect a new single w/music video very soon as well.
love,

- † SPECIAL // DARKNESS †

https://www.facebook.com/specialdarkness
skvllparty

Re: NEW SPECIAL // DARKNESS RECORD!! (AUDREY HØRNE)

Post by skvllparty »

i'm so fucking excited you're putting out something new! what's up with never?
audrey hørne

Post by audrey hørne »

thanks so much!

Never was started with a very close friend of mine, and as of right now we are both not living near each other. Maybe some day something will happen with it, but for now I am focusing all my efforts on special darkness.
dµ5

Post by dµ5 »

audrey hørne wrote:Never was started with a very close friend of mine, and as of right now we are both not living near each other.
Cool, I have almost the same history to tell. Moving sucks almost all times.
Your excited me lol, I'm interested in hear your sounds.