Nullse† - Fiends (2013)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
nullse†

Nullse† - Fiends (2013)

Post Posted

if you like new crim3s then you may enjoy this

this is my newest release FIENDS: http://nullset.bandcamp.com/album/fiends

1. escape
2. winter is coming
3. it lurks
4. magik
5. the witching hour
6. fleeting memories
7. upper hand
8. fill the void
9. metamorphosis
DelusionalOdyssey

Re: if you like new crim3s then you may enjoy this new nullse†

Post Posted

good stuff. what vst you working with?. love the arps :).
ʞlyK Bl▲ir

Post Posted

I don't really hear to much of a relation to Stay Ugly, production wise aside from the high hat work and the synths on Magik and Fleeting memories. Stay Ugly is great, your stuff is solid. I really enjoyed Fleeting Memories and Fill the Void. You ever think of having someone do vocals on these tracks?
nullse†

Post Posted

ah yeah maybe i should have said i was listening to stay ugly a lot when i was making this release, yeah i want to do vocals on my stuff just need to find people, do you know any one that would do vocals?
ʞlyK Bl▲ir

Post Posted

Nah man, I have been searching for a vocalist too. I just got My programs back after my laptop was stolen, so Im just getting back in the game. I wanna start a new mp3 label and I had you in mind like 6 months ago before I had to put that idea on hold.
DelusionalOdyssey

Post Posted

nullse† wrote:ah yeah maybe i should have said i was listening to stay ugly a lot when i was making this release, yeah i want to do vocals on my stuff just need to find people, do you know any one that would do vocals?
lol yeah the only relation i see really is the similar drum beats and leads...that's about it. you should really add some heavy bass lines to your tracks as well...IMO
nullse†

Post Posted

ʞlyK Bl▲ir wrote:Nah man, I have been searching for a vocalist too. I just got My programs back after my laptop was stolen, so Im just getting back in the game. I wanna start a new mp3 label and I had you in mind like 6 months ago before I had to put that idea on hold.
yeah i am game for that, have been trying to work with more artists to do vocals so that should be coming out in the near future.