HeveN - letter from my demon lover (2013)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
skvllparty

HeveN - letter from my demon lover (2013)

Post by skvllparty »

i'd like to thank all the people who decided to be a part of this project. hollow press, you've made music that's captivated and sometimes scared me, you've become one of my favorite artists and i can't even begin to express how honored and blessed i feel to have had the chance to collaborate with you thank you. okkvlt katt, i've been a fan of your stuff since the very beginning, from the first version of triple goddess to elixir you've sonically kicked my ass and i've loved every second of it thank you so much. sidewalksandskeletons, i saw that you'd put out music on ODDOT and was curious as to what you sounded like, i listened to purify and was blown away i was super excited when you agreed to remix my song, thank you so much. CASTLE, i heard gravestorm and it was done i've been following your music since the beginning as well and you need to put out an ep like now, the spin you put on my song was fucking amazing and i would have never thought to take it there, and thank god you did, thank you.

i've released letter from my demon lover for via bandcamp here:http://hereinheven.bandcamp.com/album/l ... emon-lover
at name your price

please take the time to check out my songs and remixes by these amazing artists.
C♜STLE

Re: HeveN-letter from my demon lover

Post by C♜STLE »

♥♥♥ tnx 4 the shoutout ♥♥♥

yal download this rite now
Mcll

Re: HeveN-letter from my demon lover

Post by Mcll »

We feel terrible that we are late to the party. Computrz suck! Need to go back to 100% hardware. We put a burn on it though the last couple days. Uploading what we have done to SoundCloud.

Amazing work everyone! This is a very special collection of music.