White Ring - Black Earth That Made Me 12" (2010)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
WIK/\N

Re: White Ring - Black Earth That Made Me 12" (2010)

Post by WIK/\N »

I†† wrote:
zin wrote:wow, I was almost sure you're from UK...
I wish :)
You wouldnt if you knew how much gas,smokes and weed is ; )
▲▲▲ http://soundcloud.com/wik-n ▲▲▲

▲▲▲ http://wikan.bandcamp.com ▲▲▲

▲▲▲ http://www.facebook.com/THEWIKAN ▲▲▲
pertminus

Post by pertminus »

I have some good news about this, after talking to someone on another site. You can see the messages here: http://grab.by/8N2e
hhhologram

Post by hhhologram »

80?
ok then, 120 left
kukhuvud

Post by kukhuvud »

pertminus wrote:I have some good news about this, after talking to someone on another site. You can see the messages here: http://grab.by/8N2e
Ah, leechers. I forgot that people didn't pay for shit.

Another site = lame mp3 leecher community that purports purchase of the music, but because the release is limited, fuck it.

FUCK YOU!
jethro_tilton

Post by jethro_tilton »

i'm about to file a claim with paypal...dunno what else to do :(
I††

Post by I†† »

Write him first. It took a while, but it worked for me.
fish

Post by fish »

he never bothered responding when i emailed him. i wouldn't be surprised if he gets his paypal account frozen for all of the complaints he's probably gotten. i won't even consider ordering anything from him again but i still think we'll all get our records someday.
jethro_tilton

Post by jethro_tilton »

I'm assuming no one has received theirs yet ?
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

(UK based) - still nothing
fish

Post by fish »

nope. i was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but now i think he's just a prick who stole a whole lot of peoples cash on a way overpriced no artwork 12".

i email him every couple weeks and never get a response, and it looks like he's deleted all inquiries and complaints on his facebook page.
bloodblack

Post by bloodblack »

has anyone been able to get their money back from disaro? if so, how did you go about it? i know the obvious answer is to file a complaint with paypal but how long did it take and did disaro contest it or anything like that?

it's been entirely too long with no response about the issue and the only thing left to do, for me anyway, is get my money back and never purchase from them again.
T U N D R A

Post by T U N D R A »

Pretty stoked I didn't order this.
nonotnyet

Post by nonotnyet »

bloodblack wrote:has anyone been able to get their money back from disaro? if so, how did you go about it? i know the obvious answer is to file a complaint with paypal but how long did it take and did disaro contest it or anything like that?

it's been entirely too long with no response about the issue and the only thing left to do, for me anyway, is get my money back and never purchase from them again.
i called paypal's customer service number... they were very nice and refunded my $15 immediately, no problems. i don't know if they notify robert disaro every time someone gets a refund, but if enough of us file complaints to get our money back, he'll notice a nice drop in his bank account and probably get his account suspended...
fish

Post by fish »

vacation vinyl has more copies of this in stock. it can be yours for the low price of $22 + shipping!! so it's nice to see that disaro can send them more copies of this sold out record.
T U N D R A

Post by T U N D R A »

nonotnyet wrote:
bloodblack wrote:has anyone been able to get their money back from disaro? if so, how did you go about it? i know the obvious answer is to file a complaint with paypal but how long did it take and did disaro contest it or anything like that?

i called paypal's customer service number... they were very nice and refunded my $15 immediately, no problems. i don't know if they notify robert disaro every time someone gets a refund, but if enough of us file complaints to get our money back, he'll notice a nice drop in his bank account and probably get his account suspended...
Whenever I issue someone a refund for whatever reason, it sends me a PayPal notification email, so he should be getting refund notices.