SALEM

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
oceanline
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:20 am

Re: SALEM

Post by oceanline » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Hey radicaldood let these ungrateful losers talk man don't pay them any attention.



That being said do you by any chance know who the first few rap songs on the bow down mixtape are by?

radicaldood
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: SALEM

Post by radicaldood » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:12 pm

oceanline wrote:Hey radicaldood let these ungrateful losers talk man don't pay them any attention.



That being said do you by any chance know who the first few rap songs on the bow down mixtape are by?
thx man : ), and ya i have the tracklist on my other computer ill get that to u tomorrow...

oceanline
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:20 am

Re: SALEM

Post by oceanline » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:18 am

Thanks man!

angelcake
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Re: SALEM

Post by angelcake » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Does anyone have the lyrics for sweat?

Anhje
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:51 am

Re: SALEM

Post by Anhje » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Is the drama over?

severin-severin
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:02 pm
Location: United States

Re: SALEM

Post by severin-severin » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:39 am

radicaldood wrote:
oceanline wrote:Hey radicaldood let these ungrateful losers talk man don't pay them any attention.



That being said do you by any chance know who the first few rap songs on the bow down mixtape are by?
thx man : ), and ya i have the tracklist on my other computer ill get that to u tomorrow...
ooh ooh, i'd love to see the tracklist too ^__^ i've been listening to all the mixtapes in full and i must say, salem has amazingly diverse taste. their mixtapes are excellent, i just wish i knew which songs were which!

yes-i-smoke-crack
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:23 am

Re: SALEM

Post by yes-i-smoke-crack » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:04 am

is there any chance you (radicaldood) could put up the pre-imstillinthenight mp3 of baby ratta just so we can see what it sounds like as a demo?

radicaldood
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: SALEM

Post by radicaldood » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 pm

yes-i-smoke-crack wrote:is there any chance you (radicaldood) could put up the pre-imstillinthenight mp3 of baby ratta just so we can see what it sounds like as a demo?
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b6zthf4wyhb0vh6

User avatar
powwowW
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:20 am
Contact:

Re: SALEM

Post by powwowW » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:34 am

^Thanks for that upload. :)
███powwowW music███
http://soundcloud.com/powwoww

yes-i-smoke-crack
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:23 am

Re: SALEM

Post by yes-i-smoke-crack » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:06 am

thanks, sounds the same i guess pretty much

Anhje
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:51 am

Re: SALEM

Post by Anhje » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:35 pm

Not much difference in the demo version, the vocals are basically the same, EP version has richer sound.

Thanks for uploading

Anhje
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:51 am

Re: SALEM

Post by Anhje » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Someone posted this transcription on youtube:

2nd Verse
On your cell phone during lunch
Longer lashes for an extra punch
L'Oreal and Maybelline
You are royalty, a real teen queen
On your cellphone during lunch
Longer lashes for an extra punch
With your fingers down your throat
and your design came up in art class(?)


How far off are they and does anyone have a clue about the first verse?

radicaldood
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: SALEM

Post by radicaldood » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:47 pm

i wrote the first 4 lines a while ago. dunno how accurate the last line is....

radicaldood
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:41 pm

Re: SALEM

Post by radicaldood » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:52 pm

all the boys lust for your chest and
all the girls think youre the best
Last edited by radicaldood on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anhje
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:51 am

Re: SALEM

Post by Anhje » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:51 pm

It sounds like lust for your chest and further into the song, it sounds like the genders get mixed up (all the girls ask for you chest etc)

Post Reply