SALEM

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
water

Re: SALEM

Post Posted

p. sure 0 and angle juke are the same track
severin-severin

Post Posted

donaldf▽ck wrote:Hip hop producer araabMUZIK and Salem's Jack Donaghue put together this sonic masterpiece to go with the NYC designer's S/S12 collection

http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/artic ... show-music

is there're any chance to grab this track ?
Does anybody have this?? I really want this in a digital format, mp3 probably is best. Please contact me if you can get it. Thank you!
water

Post Posted

severin-severin

Post Posted

mis†er_elec†ric wrote:New "remix" by Salem: Take My Breath Away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WSQCvvhgzc
awesome, when I try to watch it, youtube decides to pull a stunt like "This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content. Sorry about that."
Anhje

Post Posted

Thanks to everyone for clearing up a lot of (mis?)information about track names and various releases.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

severin-severin

Post Posted

pertminus wrote:
tbsjordan wrote:Wrist is the track that most people has named "9oi." The real 90I hasn't been leaked, same with most of those other tracks.
Is the one that hasn't leaked the one with Jack rapping for like 6 minutes? I'll post it if thats the case, and wrist is the first track on the fuckt cdr?
Hey do you have the long version of 90i? Can you post it? Many thanks!
oceanline

Post Posted

anyone have a track list for bow down?
SecretActivator

Post Posted

I think it's time someone hacks in to that motherfucker Radicaldoods computer. What a selfish bastard. I'm so sick of looking at all the SALEM tracks that I cant get. FUCK RADICALDOOD
radicaldood

Post Posted

SecretActivator wrote:I think it's time someone hacks in to that motherfucker Radicaldoods computer. What a selfish bastard. I'm so sick of looking at all the SALEM tracks that I cant get. FUCK RADICALDOOD
Get a life bro
radicaldood

Post Posted

Anyway, I'm thinking of selling one of my copies of the limited edition
On again/off again zine + mixtape.

Would like to sell it ASAP. Anyone interested can make me an offer thru message. Thx
radicaldood

Post Posted

For those that messaged me interested in the rare mag + mix:
im setting the price at $100.
The reason for the high price is because I have come up on an unexpected, serious and expensive situation and am doing anything i can to help myself, selling very personal and important items, etc..
I'll throw in the tracklist + free shipping for US residents. Paypal only.
Message if still interested.
SecretActivator

Post Posted

Dood, the band isn't going to hurt if you let us hear the tracks you have. Why even list the names of the songs? Why do you have a tumblr dedicated to the fact you have these songs and you won't let anyone hear them?. You get off on the fact people can't hear them.
radicaldood

Post Posted

my tumblr is not dedicated to salem, i havent even posted anything about them in soo long.
salem and their management actually DO get angry when their unreleased tracks go online without their permission...
yet i still have posted songs and info, and for some reason this makes me greedy?

you said yourself you are sick of looking at track titles on my last fm. if youre sick of it, THEN STOP LOOKING!
like ive said before, these are not my songs to share, they are salems. if you want them, ask them for it.

even though there are people like you who continually harass me and ruin it for everyone else, i still will gladly answer salem related questions because i get them often and dont think its cool for me to ignore them or be rude, which ive never done. ask anyone on the message board..

i will ignore you tho from now on.
ALEXALEX

Post Posted

radicaldood is a nice guy stop throwing shade. i only look at this dumb website to see if there is any info on a new salem release and all i see is hate : /