Any local witch house scenes?

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
∆AIMON

Re: Any local witch house scenes?

Post by ∆AIMON »

cutups wrote:looks like our crew will be taking over a monthly night with a bit of free reign. (in pittsburgh)
every third friday starting in july. anybody in the midwest looking to do flight-shares
on booking artists, hit me up.
Nice work getting a monthly!
We don't have any near-future plans, but our hometown is in Madison. We currently reside on the west coast but definitely hope to do a midwest tour thing eventually through the whole Madison/Chicago nest. Would maybe be cool to start in Minneapolis and end in either New York or DC hitting a few cities (i.e. Pittsburgh) along the way. We'll hit you up later if this becomes a real possibility.
mis†er_elec†ric

Post by mis†er_elec†ric »

∆AIMON wrote:
cutups wrote:looks like our crew will be taking over a monthly night with a bit of free reign. (in pittsburgh)
every third friday starting in july. anybody in the midwest looking to do flight-shares
We don't have any near-future plans, but our hometown is in Madison. We currently reside on the west coast but definitely hope to do a midwest tour thing eventually through the whole Madison/Chicago nest. Would maybe be cool to start in Minneapolis and end in either New York or DC hitting a few cities (i.e. Pittsburgh) along the way. We'll hit you up later if this becomes a real possibility.
I'm from Madison, WI. A couple of my friends are dubstep DJs in the town with some ties at the Majestic and Orpheum, and I've been grooming them to try and have a witch house night once a month. The dubstep scene here has reached critical mass, and I think they'd like to head in a new direction. Would love to get a monthly thing going in Madison.
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
T U N D R A

Post by T U N D R A »

mis†er_elec†ric wrote:
∆AIMON wrote:
I'm from Madison, WI. A couple of my friends are dubstep DJs in the town with some ties at the Majestic and Orpheum, and I've been grooming them to try and have a witch house night once a month. The dubstep scene here has reached critical mass, and I think they'd like to head in a new direction. Would love to get a monthly thing going in Madison.
All you Madison/Midwest kids...

I'm originally from Iowa so I've got nothing but love for the Midwest. Make sure you talk to Nicole [aka Mara5] from Pail Noir - she's in Madison and I bet she'd love to help out.

Also, try and reach out to the Ohio massive - mainly FUNERALS, Textbeak, and the Kvlt crew. I MIGHT be DJing in Columbus this Summer - it's still up-in-the-air - but I'm glad people are doing something in the Midwest.