Cursewords - Curse Words EP (2011)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
j∆ckr∆bbi†

Re: Curse Words EP

Post by j∆ckr∆bbi† »

This shit is dope. Keep doing your thing man, CR34M is really enjoyable, diggin' the synths. EMPIREZ is fucking savage sounding, I love the choral samples. Definitely looking forward to your new stuff.
Cursewords

Post by Cursewords »

Thanks bro.

I just got back from a party and they played my woods remix as the intro and all the hipsters went ape shit.

Anyways, you are fuckin awesome. Stay rad, smoke blunts, peace out.
iamthesunset

Post by iamthesunset »

Mate, I am liking this a lot. I can see what others are saying about the whole hip-hop thing, but I think it suits. I'm not really into that style myself, unless it's Doomtree (that label seems to get it all right if you ask me), but that was all good for me! Keep up the good work man, I'll keep 'em peeled for more of your stuff in the future.

Oh and for fucks sake do a t-shirt with the artwork from your bandcamp page on it. That would be all kinds of awesome.
iamthesunset

Post by iamthesunset »

Sorry to bump, but I was spinning this again earlier. This has got to be one of the best WH releases I've heard.
slumlord

Post by slumlord »

your remix of woods is truly beautiful
Cursewords

Post by Cursewords »

Thank you for your support, I am glad you love and enjoy my free album Cursed Words.

I would like to inform you guys at midnight on 11.11.11 I will be dropping my new album "Ritual Dagger", which will also be for free and will include the beloved Bon Iver Woods remix along with seven other tracks that are bad ass and brutal as fuck. Thanks again for your support, mad blunts. I encourage you to tell all your friends about me please. Word of mouth yo! -The Necronomicon
teacake

Post by teacake »

Cursewords wrote:Thank you for your support, I am glad you love and enjoy my free album Cursed Words.

I would like to inform you guys at midnight on 11.11.11 I will be dropping my new album "Ritual Dagger", which will also be for free and will include the beloved Bon Iver Woods remix along with seven other tracks that are bad ass and brutal as fuck. Thanks again for your support, mad blunts. I encourage you to tell all your friends about me please. Word of mouth yo! -The Necronomicon
Fuck yeah! what time zone? haha.
Cursewords

Post by Cursewords »

Central timezone bro.

I made this up to keep the party going till my next album drops.

http://soundcloud.com/cursewords/dancei ... es-mixtape