DISARO 20†† TOUR SHIRT

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
T U N D R A

Re: DISARO 20†† TOUR SHIRT

Post by T U N D R A »

M△S▴C△RA wrote:
zin wrote:Leaving all the good deeds of German on a side, I still don't fully understand why people wanna 'ball' with Disaro, there are a few really good and well managed labels out there (Phantasma Disques, TUNDRA, Black Bvs, Pale Noir, Clan Destine) so why not support each other and release stuff there ?

which people are you refering to? the artists releasing on disaro now? we have already released on 3 out of those 5 labels.

and if this white ring mistake was taken care of, why wouldnt anyone want to release on the original 'witch house' label? i mean, idk if you make music zin, but ever since the scene started, it was everyones dream to release with them. and the thing with these small labels is that they are used as platforms for larger opportunities.
I think it's important to understand that these labels are being supported. PD is doing extremely well with releasing high quality music and physical products. Black Bvs, Pale Noir, and Clan Destine are all doing well and doing their own things. I've got nothing but love for all of those people and I can't wait to see what new labels pop up.

However, its slightly condescending to assume that people "use" these labels as a platform for larger labels. It may be true at this very moment in time, but it won't always be true. I can at least say that for my label.
M△S▴C△RA

Post by M△S▴C△RA »

T U N D R A wrote:
M△S▴C△RA wrote:
zin wrote:Leaving all the good deeds of German on a side, I still don't fully understand why people wanna 'ball' with Disaro, there are a few really good and well managed labels out there (Phantasma Disques, TUNDRA, Black Bvs, Pale Noir, Clan Destine) so why not support each other and release stuff there ?

which people are you refering to? the artists releasing on disaro now? we have already released on 3 out of those 5 labels.

and if this white ring mistake was taken care of, why wouldnt anyone want to release on the original 'witch house' label? i mean, idk if you make music zin, but ever since the scene started, it was everyones dream to release with them. and the thing with these small labels is that they are used as platforms for larger opportunities.
I think it's important to understand that these labels are being supported. PD is doing extremely well with releasing high quality music and physical products. Black Bvs, Pale Noir, and Clan Destine are all doing well and doing their own things. I've got nothing but love for all of those people and I can't wait to see what new labels pop up.

However, its slightly condescending to assume that people "use" these labels as a platform for larger labels. It may be true at this very moment in time, but it won't always be true. I can at least say that for my label.
every band that has released with disaro is not 'signed' to them, they moved forward. just like with any band that released on any of the labels mentioned. not meant to be condescending.
M△S▴C△RA

Post by M△S▴C△RA »

and Tundra is right, these labels are fully supported and have done nothing but grow. its sweet to have witnessed it all
powwowW

Post by powwowW »

I agree that what Disaro did was pretty fucked up, but it seems like this whole situation is being fixed. Big up to German! If anyone no longer chooses to support Disaro, then whatever that's their personal choice and obvs life will go on and Disaro will continue to have supporters etc. etc. But what I am trying to say is that people aren't perfect. We fuck up a lot and I'm not going to continue to waste my energy feeling negative at a man for this mishap.

and I totally agree it's been such a pleasure to witness all of the other labels grow! <3 everything/yall
███powwowW music███
http://soundcloud.com/powwoww