Gvcci Hvcci

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Technoctopus

Re: Gvcci Hvcci

Post Posted

Thank you for the music!
oOoOOoOoooOoooO
sch1omo

Post Posted

0hPeee wrote:he's a girl.

http://cryptcmthrfckr.tumblr.com/

search this board for a couple mp3's... and the new Witchstep records compilation has a pretty dope Gvcci track on it too.
Rumors I've heard, that's not her and neither is the twitter. It's just an imposter. She's been gone for months and isn't coming back.
Last edited by sch1omo on August 12th, 2011, 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nova Sol

Post Posted

she's irritating and pointless, and very probably lurks boards like this one looking for people wasting time and energy on her nonsense.
sch1omo

Post Posted

Nova Sol wrote:she's irritating and pointless, and very probably lurks boards like this one looking for people wasting time and energy on her nonsense.
Maybe but ghetto ass witch is still awesome.
Clint Catalyst

Post Posted

Whyt Noiz wrote:
Technoctopus wrote:Just wanted to say how Ive been none stop listening to him.

Also was wondering if anyone had any of his songs on like mediafire or if they could send me the files because for now I just have to use soundcloud and I really want this on my ipod

how do you not know this is a chick, if youve been listening to "HIM" so much, she sounds fucking hot you fag!

Seriously.

Spared me a trip to Arkansas for a reminder of what the water's like in the shallow end of the gene pool. . .

G O O D + J O B , " Whyt Noiz ! "

I don't give two shits if you're in high school or a retirement home: lashing out at Technoctopus over a earnest question—complete with comma splice, at that—is as spineless and pathetic as the pejorative term you chose to take a homophobic jab.

[ Culled a special one on your behalf, tough guy. Hope you [strike] don't [/strike] enjoy ! ]

Oh yeah, and for the record? "Queen of Darkness" is fucking brilliant—regardless of Hvcci's genital configuration.

ImageImageImage
Nova Sol

Post Posted

sch1omo wrote:
Nova Sol wrote:she's irritating and pointless, and very probably lurks boards like this one looking for people wasting time and energy on her nonsense.
Maybe but ghetto ass witch is still awesome.
i'll absolutely grant you that--and i think it's mostly her voice i don't like, because a lot ov the lyrics aren't bad.
T U N D R A

Post Posted

Clint Catalyst is awesome and you all need to read his above post.
mis†er_elec†ric

Post Posted

T U N D R A wrote:Clint Catalyst is awesome and you all need to read his above post.
Agreed. As a gay man, I applaud his efforts to inform the ignorant.
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
chemicalxkid

new gvcci hvcci

Post Posted

gvcci hvcci - perfect touch (mantis)

uploaded about 12 hours ago. download it while you can

http://soundcloud.com/gvcci-hvcci/perfect-touch
My name is Anthony Ponticello. Every living creature on this earth dies alone. ▲▽▲▲.
sch1omo

Re: new gvcci hvcci

Post Posted

Really amazed how much she sucks without ritualz. This is complete rubbish.
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post Posted

@ sch1ohmo

She still good with Maxwell Velocity, but this track DOES really REALLY suck. I love Superlow and Qveen ov Darkness etc. but this is grade A shit.

Notably, she turned down I AM WATER (on Aural Sects, sometime producer of SACRIVICE) down recently, who would've made a hell of a better job with her than this piece of shit.
chemicalxkid

Post Posted

I downloaded this first thing in the morning, and didn't really pay attention to it but WOW.
It seems like she really lost of her former sound without Ritualz. Like I don't understand how she can make something great like Superlow or Blowin Up, and then this.
WHAT HAPPENED? :0
My name is Anthony Ponticello. Every living creature on this earth dies alone. ▲▽▲▲.
mis†er_elec†ric

Post Posted

I honestly didn't think it was that bad... at least it didn't have that whole "velocity productions..." bs.
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
MACUMBA

Post Posted

sorry for my english (always)