Salem Performance Last Night

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
kev7n.g

Salem Performance Last Night

Post Posted

My first time seeing them. Well, it was awkward and amazing all at once. You can tell they're still figuring out their live performance; or maybe it's that they just don't give a sh*t. Never realized that John sang (rapped) in "Sick".
Last edited by kev7n.g on October 20th, 2010, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yearzero

Re: Salem Performance Last Night

Post Posted

kev7n.g wrote:My first time seeing them. Well, it was awkward and amazing all at once. You can tell they're still figuring out their live performance; or maybe it's that they just don't give a sh*t. Never realized that Jack sang (rapped) in "Sick".
you have no idea how i envy you. portugal sucks at getting some decent artists to play here. european tours? we're out.
kev7n.g

Post Posted

Dreams is Portuguese, right?

Salem is heading off to the UK soon I think.
yearzero

Post Posted

Dreams? what do you mean with that? if you're saying that there's a portuguese band or something called dreams, i had no idea!
I don't think they're coming to portugal, our promoters don't give a sh*t about good music.
kev7n.g

Post Posted

Here's a video I took from last night's gig; way better than the previous night!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un6fFLGRwPw

There are a few more there on my videos page.

Pendu has some great clips too: http://www.pendu.org/mag/2010/10/21/s4l ... ing-night/
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

I've read quite a lot of opinions that their "shows" suck... I still want to witness it myself :>
Minimme

Post Posted

thanks for posting that video kev7n.g and also the pendu link! I was just reading about their ideas for how they should perform live here, I'm glad that it seems the somewhat awkward days of the early shows are well behind them :)
divisibilities

Post Posted

yearzero wrote:Dreams? what do you mean with that? if you're saying that there's a portuguese band or something called dreams, i had no idea!
I don't think they're coming to portugal, our promoters don't give a sh*t about good music.
dreams is rly good search em up
Minimme

Post Posted

looks like p4k liked it, good to see positive feedback. can't wait for more vids :)