Wh1ch House? - Witch House Is Dead (2014)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
wh1ch_House

Wh1ch House? - Witch House Is Dead (2014)

Post Posted

It's been a while since i dropped in on the witch house forums.

My new Wh1ch House? album "Witch House is Dead" is cumming in you April 1st.

So, just as ✝Shitty Powers✝ and ✝GayVERY✝ suggested, I'm gonna go full retail and capitalize on this one! :lol:

The album will be available on beatport, amazon, itunes, amoeba records and many more physical and digital retailers worldwide.

Need some cool gear to wear whilst listening to the new album - Blam - Lucipur Kitty Tank Tops, shirts, and caps now available for sale.
http://itchytastyrecords.bandcamp.com/merch

Baby needs some dead jesus - Wh1ch House? has got your todler covered - Image

Need a mug to sip from? Blam!!! - Image

Wh1ch House? - Witch House Is Dead -

Wh1ch House?'s personal message about - Witch House Is Dead

"The creative process for this album was highly influenced by the sexual encounters I had with your mother. If I ever felt the need for inspiration, I would simply close my eyes and picture your mother's fully naked body from head to toe. *BAM!!1* Instantaneously, the creative juices would explode right out of me, just as if they were the cream pies that I had delivered to your mother earlier that day. So, to show my eternal gratitude to your Mother, I used the very same used undergarments she had gifted me for the "Witch House is Dead" album art."

- Love,
Wh1ch House?

Wh1ch House? - Witch House is Dead

Tracklist

1. Haunted Friend (Re-Edit)

2. Run Like The Little Bitch You Are

3. Mushroom Cloud (also available on Warehouse Anthems: Dubstep Vol. 04)

4. Psychological Games

5. Pieman Loves Tiny Asian Pussy

6. ▲ Friend (also available on Warehouse Anthems: Dubstep Vol. 05)

7. Do Drugs

8. Perra Sin Valor

9. Poison Lips

10. When The Sun Explodes

11. Pok Pok

12. Tramp Music

13. Life

http://www.beatport.com/artist/wh1ch-house/355362

I am more than happy to send this album to any user on the witch house forums for free :) Just contact me via http://wh1chhouse.tumblr.com/ or http://www.twitter.com/wh1chhouse

Below are a few links to some of the songs from "Witch House is Dead"

dµ5

Re: Wh1ch House? - Witch House Is Dead

Post Posted

Omg stuff is amazing...
"(...)just as if they were the cream pies that I had delivered to your mother earlier that day." -Now that's real inspiration!
✝SLAVERY✝

Post Posted

Lol wow "Gayvery". So clever. You're must be so cool. I mean here I was thinking no one over the age of 13 still used "gay" as an insult. :lol:

Too bad your "music" still BLOWS and you still suck at photoshop and no one wants your crappy merch. Try again, turdbreath.
wh1ch_House

Post Posted

Some of the Album art for the new album - Witch House is Dead - by Wh1ch House?

Witch House is Dead - Available today!!! April 1st 2014
mmmmmmmm

Post Posted

aw bb so proud of u!! yr so kewt n cuddly bb i bet u were so sweet with my mom. i bet u cried in her bosom while she pet yr head like a lil porcelain doll. yr skin is so soft lil bb J. yr eyes so kind n caring. evr1 shld have a kewt n soft edm dad liek u. yr the best dad evr. #EDMDADDY

#missinglink
✝SLAVERY✝

Post Posted

wh1ch_House wrote:Some of the Album art for the new album - Witch House is Dead - by Wh1ch House?

Ooooooh, hahaha I get it. This whole album/dickish persona is all an April Fool's joke. And to think I genuinely thought such a suckartist could have such a boner for his own mediocrity. I mean, G.G. Allin smeared his own shit all over his body but this takes things to a whole 'nother level. But congrats on the big joke. You had me fooled! I should've known something was amiss when your album description didn't include the words "beauty" and "art" every other word.
wh1ch_House

Post Posted

I think the art of trolling is way over your head "GaySlaver"
The exclusive beat-port release was on April 1st.
http://www.beatport.com/release/witch-h ... ad/1262045

:lol: BTW LOL - I took you weeks before you noticed the April fools joke - ie your first comment on this post was March 20th :lol:
✝SLAVERY✝

Post Posted

Yeah maybe, but luckily it took less than a minute to realize what a joke your music/"beauty art" was. You still seem to be oblivious.

BTW what's it feel like to be the untalented love child of Davey Havok and Skrillex (circa From First to Last)?
wh1ch_House

Post Posted

✝SLAVERY✝ wrote:Yeah maybe, but luckily it took less than a minute to realize what a joke your music/"beauty art" was. You still seem to be oblivious.

BTW what's it feel like to be the untalented love child of Davey Havok and Skrillex (circa From First to Last)?
I got a lucky blend of Genes; Hair of Skrillex and looks of Davey :)
mmmmmmmm

Post Posted

troll or no, to capitalize on a genre for monetary gain (nice merch) while simultaneously mocking it to fuel your EDM agenda? It's not only disrespectful to those who contribute with sincerity but it's just a shitty and childish thing to do. it would have been a lot more interesting if you had been genuine about your approach. You might have actually gotten respect had you gone that route.
#missinglink
xianvox

Post Posted

^this.
wh1ch_House

Post Posted

mmmmmmmm wrote:troll or no, to capitalize on a genre for monetary gain (nice merch) while simultaneously mocking it to fuel your EDM agenda? It's not only disrespectful to those who contribute with sincerity but it's just a shitty and childish thing to do. it would have been a lot more interesting if you had been genuine about your approach. You might have actually gotten respect had you gone that route.

Strange Powers, let me explain why i call you Shitty Powers in one word.

Hypocrite

Don't talk about capitalization and monetary gain when you have your music and merchandise up for sale online! for example, :arrow: ASIN: B00B1KSC7Q :o

You are the most non-genuine, disrespectful childish person in witch house. You have the gull to state that i have no sincerity when you in fact: constantly talk shit, never listen to anything anyone has to say except for yourself and stomp on new comers to the dark arts.

You are in fact the essence of disrespect and insincerity you are speak of. You preach about ideologies you yourself don't live by; then use them as your hypocritical/manipulative ploys to get people on your side. Shitty powers, you are not only raping all truth and meaning from these ideas; you are morphing them into a shit covered pedestal for your egotistical feet to stand on.

Shitty Powers....Your anger towards me is nothing more than an emotional outburst of your own psychological projections. I think you need to take some heavy psychedelics in order to lose that bogus shit headed egotistical attitude you hold so dearly.

▲ I've stated this before. "I don't give a shit about money."
The true euphoric feelings i get when i create or perform far outweighs any joy that money will ever bring.

I also willingly give away far more merchandise than i sell to my fans. I always give away music and clothing items at every show i play at. When someone who loves my creations approaches me via email or in person and tells me that they lack the funds in order buy the item, I give it to them for free as well. When i do make money from my music and merchandise I always use funds to create more items i can give away.

Every single piece of clothing i sell i make by hand myself. All of the clothing is unique and no two shirts/pants/hats are exactly the same. If i know exactly who it is for in advance i love to cater the piece of clothing for that individual person. I think my art is awesome and I love the clothes i make. My creations are not just some pieces of junk that just rolled of a truck. I want to share it with the world and there is nothing wrong with that.

My art is deep, real and comes from my soul. However, when we take everything so god damn serious all the time we become jaded bastards. So, it is always good to be able to step back and laugh at situations, ideas and ourselves. Or else will become/remain a jaded person; ie the result of what happens when people who take shit to seriously.

- Side note - The Lucipurr shirts/hats and music albums are real. However, the baby clothes, panties, mugs, and playing cards don't actually exist. I thought that the sheer ridiculousness of the thread as well as those items would be an obvious joke on mass marketing. But, as i thought shitty powers would take everything way to seriously....again....
mmmmmmmm

Post Posted

Strange Powers, let me explain why i call you Shitty Powers in one word.

Hypocrite

Don't talk about capitalization and monetary gain when you have your music and merchandise up for sale online! for example, :arrow: ASIN: B00B1KSC7Q :o

You are the most non-genuine, disrespectful childish person in witch house. You have the gull to state that i have no sincerity when you in fact: constantly talk shit, never listen to anything anyone has to say except for yourself and stomp on new comers to the dark arts.

You are in fact the essence of disrespect and insincerity you are speak of. You preach about ideologies you yourself don't live by; then use them as your hypocritical/manipulative ploys to get people on your side. Shitty powers, you are not only raping all truth and meaning from these ideas; you are morphing them into a shit covered pedestal for your egotistical feet to stand on.

Shitty Powers....Your anger towards me is nothing more than an emotional outburst of your own psychological projections. I think you need to take some heavy psychedelics in order to lose that bogus shit headed egotistical attitude you hold so dearly.

▲ I've stated this before. "I don't give a shit about money."
The true euphoric feelings i get when i create or perform far outweighs any joy that money will ever bring.

I also willingly give away far more merchandise than i sell to my fans. I always give away music and clothing items at every show i play at. When someone who loves my creations approaches me via email or in person and tells me that they lack the funds in order buy the item, I give it to them for free as well. When i do make money from my music and merchandise I always use funds to create more items i can give away.

Every single piece of clothing i sell i make by hand myself. All of the clothing is unique and no two shirts/pants/hats are exactly the same. If i know exactly who it is for in advance i love to cater the piece of clothing for that individual person. I think my art is awesome and I love the clothes i make. My creations are not just some pieces of junk that just rolled of a truck. I want to share it with the world and there is nothing wrong with that.

My art is deep, real and comes from my soul. However, when we take everything so god damn serious all the time we become jaded bastards. So, it is always good to be able to step back and laugh at situations, ideas and ourselves. Or else will become/remain a jaded person; ie the result of what happens when people who take shit to seriously.

- Side note - The Lucipurr shirts/hats and music albums are real. However, the baby clothes, panties, mugs, and playing cards don't actually exist. I thought that the sheer ridiculousness of the thread as well as those items would be an obvious joke on mass marketing. But, as i thought shitty powers would take everything way to seriously....again....
lol dude. Attack me all you want "bro". it's not going to change how disrespectful and fake your approach has been from jump. Yeah, we get the joke. It's not funny. I have never "talked shit". All I have ever done is give my honest opinion, which is the purpose of forums like this.

Lol at this too:
Your anger towards me is nothing more than an emotional outburst of your own psychological projections.
Well, i'm not the one having an overly-defensive, judgmental, delusional and hypocritical emotional outburst pal. you are.

Also, clearly you are the one mad here. And don't kid yourself. I have zero merch and all of my music is free. Always has been. You can make up shit all you want about who I am, but everyone in this scene who knows me understands that I'm easy to get along with. That's because I both have a track record of being genuine and releasing honest material. You, JASON, however, entered the picture mocking the genre and perpetuating a shitty frat boy attitude. You tried to cover up your failed attempt at garnering some actual recognition from people in the genre by claiming it's all a "joke". too little, too late sir. Everyone who witnessed your first thread here understands what I'm talking about. I don't need to attack you with name calling or make ridiculous claims and flame talk about who you are to point out the very obvious flaws in your design.

If you cared to actually pay attention to how I operate, you would see that in this very forum I have been supportive of new artists, on this very day even, and for years passed. However if I don't like something, I will give my honest opinion about it. an honest critique is one of the most valuable things when it comes to posting your music online. I for one appreciate honest critiques, as they are far better than none at all, or people who just blindly support what you do because they already love your King Felix material. It's not my fault that you can't take some fucking criticism. Go ahead and cry and attack me over it. These people know the deal. I've been here since day one, supporting a great many artists, newcomers and vets alike. Indeed I take music pretty fucking seriously because I actually care about it, rather than you who appears to be trying to exploit it for some EDM pussy. Admittedly, you only attacked myself and Slavery in your OP, and posted 'fake merch' in an attempt to troll. Good job buddy. But know I only fed your troll ass to prove a point. If you wanted to do a WH parody, you should have shopped that shit elsewhere. Your approach is like The Lonely Island posting their shit on World Star. You're posting your music that makes fun of Witch House in a forum of nothing but actual fans of it. So outright parody or not, it's right back to you acting like a pompous asshole from the very beginning. Hence "troll or no".
#missinglink
mmmmmmmm

Post Posted

the forum's introduction to Wh1ch House? speaks for itself.

https://witch-house.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2000
#missinglink