ROBERT DISARO DID IT AGAIN...

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
UnISoN

ROBERT DISARO DID IT AGAIN...

Post by UnISoN »

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT... But it's TRUE.

He DID it again...

He screwed every bands involved into Disaro Tour (Zombelle, Mascara, M¥rrĦ Ka Ba, Teams, and many others ...).
He spent all the money of the tour after a show. That's incredible. :shock:

DONT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS GUY/LABEL !!!
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: ROBERT DISARO DID IT AGAIN...

Post by zin »

Waiting for Mascara's statement...
UnISoN

Post by UnISoN »

The info is coming from a member of the tour himself...
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

I actually just spoke to one of the headliners, and that person confirmed the story... That sucks, what the hell is wrong with this guy ???

Also SKELETONKIDS wrote this:
https://skeletonkids.tumblr.com/post/72 ... gwhats-not

People need to take a minute and make sure that the people they are supporting are the real deal. Don’t support a crook, or a thief, you dig?

I have friends out on tour right now with Mr. Disaro, and just got word through grapevine that your boyo spent all their cash on who knows what. He disappeared after a show leaving everyone who was touring with him worried, came back, and when the facts were laid on the table he was just the same person he was in my eyes during the White Ring fiasco, nothing but a god damn crook and thief. The guy cashed out and spent the fruits of other people’s labors. Dude used some of my closest friends from the url-lyf to cash out, cash in, and then expect more. Fuck that shit, my friends busted their ass for this god damn tour. This isn’t no god damn diluted through the pipe type facts either, so don’t give me no shit. The only thing you NEED to do is give respect for Zombelle, Myrrh, and all my other friends on tour who are continuing with a lack of old Robo to do this bitch in and give you guys the great music you deserve to hear. Help them out! Give them what they deserve. I love those guys and they didn’t deserve this shit. Boycott Disaro and give your money to the people who really deserve it, the fucking artists who stand behind a crooked names shadow. Go to the show, buy a shirt, and kiss my girl Zombelle on the cheek for me.

TOUR DATES:

JULY 7:NY@PENDU DISCO(w/ MASCARA)

JULY 15:PORTLAND,OR@ROTTURE..(w/ DBC & SICK JAGGERS)

JULY 20:LOS ANGELES@B E C O M E 3 L 3 C T R I C ( DRAGONFLY)

JULY 28:SAN FRANCISCO@THE STUD

Oh, and if you see Robert out and about, give him a personal “You fucked up bro” from your’s truly, SKELETONKIDS.
T U N D R A

Post by T U N D R A »

Robert Disaro is sick and needs help. I hope his friends come to his aide because I really don't believe anyone would want to fuck their friends like this.

I hope he gets help and can rebound.

Please support Zombelle, Myrrh Ka Ba, and Jono Mi Lo while on tour.