08010108 experimental project

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.

08010108 experimental project

Post by 08010108 »

Hey guys and girls, firstly i want to say sorry for my bad english,

Secondly, I am currently working on an experimental witch house music project that I call 08010108 (Winter//Summer). I just wanna know what you guys think of it. I am also, with a friend of mine,putting videos together to create a audio-visual EP. We filmed the city we live in, Hull in Québec, Canada, that is often called Dirty Hull for it being an industrial neighborhood which is now changing under intense gentrification, which makes it a really interesting architectural complexity.

In my music, i am really trying to create a sens of travel through time; from winter to summer, but also from morning to night. It is dark, ambient, metallic, dusty : kind of like the city i live in. I did one remix of The People Eaters, which they said was good, and i did one of the dones*black ops which they also liked. The rest of the tracks are my creation using samples found everywhere, some that i recorded myself, and synthetisation of sounds using programs.

This is an absolutely free project, made for the love of music. Right now, the tracks have not been remixed and mastered, but its coming really soon! Thank you for yours attention! Give me your feedback!

https://soundcloud.com/08010108-winter-summer