Dingeman - Ochtendgloren (2016)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Dingeman

Dingeman - Ochtendgloren (2016)

Post Posted

https://soundcloud.com/froggiefied/sets ... tendgloren

My first EP. 6 Tracks that suit the night. Think witch house and cloud rap.

I would gladly hear it if you got any feedback!
Casper_Morgan

Re: Dingeman - Ochtendgloren (New EP)

Post Posted

Pretty sweet, not sure if you are going for the 8-bit sound or not but if not I would say try and thicken up some of the chorus parts somehow, also adding some bass to them might help. Otherwise I do like it, it's def quite a different approach to WH. You're onto something :geek:
Dingeman

Post Posted

Casper_Morgan wrote:Pretty sweet, not sure if you are going for the 8-bit sound or not but if not I would say try and thicken up some of the chorus parts somehow, also adding some bass to them might help. Otherwise I do like it, it's def quite a different approach to WH. You're onto something :ugeek:
Thanks for the feedback, it's nice to know that someone finally listened my EP on here. This is my first release so I was just playing around with the 8-bit stuff. I think the first song: ''Durgerdam'' is the general direction that I'm heading for.
Casper_Morgan

Post Posted

i love the sample you use in that first song, is that from that Nelly song dilemma?
Dingeman

Post Posted

Casper_Morgan wrote:i love the sample you use in that first song, is that from that Nelly song dilemma?
Yes, it is. It came with a sample pack that I downloaded on reddit.
Casper_Morgan

Post Posted

man, sounds so good.. the more i hear it the more it gets stuck in my head. let us know if you release anything else in the future please.
Dingeman

Post Posted

Casper_Morgan wrote:man, sounds so good.. the more i hear it the more it gets stuck in my head. let us know if you release anything else in the future please.
You can definitely expect more from me! At the moment I'm working on two tracks that look very promising and in addition to those two tracks I'm remaking some of my old tracks to match up to my current standard of production. It will be posted here when it's done.
Casper_Morgan

Post Posted

Oh sweet. I'm actually working on some stuff too using ableton, I'm brand new at electronic music production, but I've started a project called C|†▼de| (Citadel), I have 4 songs in the works right now.
Dingeman

Post Posted

Casper_Morgan wrote:Oh sweet. I'm actually working on some stuff too using ableton, I'm brand new at electronic music production, but I've started a project called C|†▼de| (Citadel), I have 4 songs in the works right now.
Shoot me a pm with a link to your stuff, I'm interested!