Looking for help finding a song!

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Icka

Looking for help finding a song!

Post Posted

Hi all!

So I'm hunting down lost bookmarks I had on an old computer, long story short there's over 8 years of music discoveries and favorites I lost. I'm working on regaining them as they come to mind. I'm trying to track down a witch house genre song, it was called Possession (I think) and I do believe the artists name starts with a M? It has samples from the 1981 movie Possession, I know the music video on youtube was brown and black or something. Any help would be so much appreciated, I went through the Artists & Bands topic and nothing jumped out at me.

Again thanks for reading. :tup:
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: Looking for help finding a song!

Post Posted

could it be this:

MICRO NAPS - Possession
Icka

Re: Looking for help finding a song!

Post Posted

zin wrote: May 5th, 2020, 11:00 pm could it be this:

MICRO NAPS - Possession
https://micronaps.bandcamp.com/track/possession

Catchy but nope! Both the title and the song had a lot of symbols in them (hence why I'm having such trouble). Quotes I know were sampled in the song were

"I can't exist by myself because I'm afraid of myself, because I'm the maker of my own evil."

"'Hello, sister!' It’s like there’s two sisters of Faith and Chance… My Faith can’t exclude Chance, but my Chance…can’t explain Faith. My Faith didn’t allow me to wait for Chance, and Chance didn’t give me enough Faith"

"You’re looking at me as if…to tell me that I need you to fill me up, as if I’m an empty space. Well, I love you too, but what makes me go on is to know he’ll return, and I’ll make him suffer, and…I’ll hurt him"

I hope this helps, thank you for your response again!