Witch-House.com hate... really?

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
puxel

Re: Witch-House.com hate... really?

Post by puxel »

nope. just a lul fest.
I don't speak for all of us i know, but I'm here for the music. Drama and general dickery need no part.
GODHATESNATURE

Post by GODHATESNATURE »

im the infamous witch book "hacker" i tried to stay friendly but its hard when all of your friends have been telling you how much of a scum bag is, Witchbook is not a place to further music or a place of discussion its logan's private little experiment where he can feel important. When i first joined, i spammed the group with my links, as soon as logan found out he had already spouted some nonesense at me in the past on a different account i was automatically accused of being a troll(not my original plan) and told i would be banned even though other then being alittle cheeky and at times a straight up dick, i was still perticipating in discussion. Untill logan started deleting every thing i post, therefore troll mode happened. Sure im not proud of not having anything better to do and do admit i am in witchbook to disrupt things, but what i find to be the shittiest part about it is, i was in there defending an opinion i have about a certain artist, and another person posted a really good point that couldve opened up a huge discussion that i think wouldve been important but instead logan deletes all the comments and leaves his last comment a very negative dig at a song that is admittedly crap. well im just ranting, but the bottom line is, as a genre that sits within the "independent" realm i dont think artists should align themselves with someone who's ego has gotten so large just because he has a large following on the internet or as he puts it "minions" and also really dont feel he has any respect for people actually creating music. well i dont know if what im saying is valid but im just tired of people putting in work everyday and then being shut down or taken advantage of by a scum bag/ ORMUS LOVES YOU
ghoul spoon

Post by ghoul spoon »

Hey Everybody

How's everyone doing tonight? Great. Glad To Hear It.

This is your buddy ol' pal Logan Cale.

Ever since i started Witchbook I was met with adversity. Since day 1. They told me i was doing it wrong. They told me i messed with the wrong people and would more or less be blacklisted and wiped off the Witch House map. There was even a group of people who went out of their way to take things i wrote and presented them out of context and others still who full on lied and made things up about me to try and damage my reputation. Well here i am still standing mofos and i didn't take any gruff from any of the douche bags that tried to destroy or degrade or demolish or hurt what i worked so hard to create. I have nothing against this forum or any other forum, blog or any other place on the internet or in real life for that matter. I came here myself way back when and found it to be a bit boring and anytime it would come into convos i had with people a similar sentiment was shared by them to me. I've hardly ever been here. Ever. I was just shocked to hear that somgthing good came out of here when the Crowley tribute was posted in Witchbook today. I was happily surprised actually but what i said was once again taken wrong and twisted. I'm here to help this kind of music to blossom. I want it to thrive. It started as a joke but now it is a legitimate style of music and i respect your place in all of this. I NEVER said Witchbook was the be all end all anything. I actually stated that this scene was started by blogs and posts on personal pages etc. Just today even.

The problems in this scene are not me, they are people jumping to conclusions or creating conflict out of nothing. There is no rivalry from me against anyone. If there is any hostility towards me it is based on opinions made by people who never met me or ever had a realistic conversation with me. On the other hand it is my duty to keep my group a fun place so if someone is starting trouble i am going to nip it in the bud. My online persona is not me. It is me mocking all of it. If you want to know me come talk to me but don't pretend to be the expert on what i'm about or what i am trying to do unless we've actually spoken. Most of the people who have piped in on this thread are people i deleted from the group or had a disagreement with. I find that the people who don't believe the hype and actually take the time to find out who i am have no complaints. I'm here now, as i have been many times before this to say publicly: Let Us End The Hate And Work Together. We Could Do So Much More If There Wasn't All This Stupidity Putting A Rift In The Witch House Community. I Will Even Go As Far As To Apologize To Anyone Who Thinks I Have Wronged Them In Some Way. Life Is Too Short For All This Nonsense And All Of This Is Just Dumb. This is not damage control, This is not anything but me being brutally honest. I don't understand why you people choose to turn this into all of this. I never will. Not everyone will always get along but we can agree to disagree and be civil if nothing else. This will be all i will say on the matter so take it or leave it you know. Fell free to talk more smack about me after i leave but this is me taking the mask off saying "come on guys really?" just as you are saying to me. Let's leave this in the past where it belongs.
teacake

Post by teacake »

Thread implosion in 3.... 2.... 1...
teacake

Post by teacake »

ghoul spoon wrote: I have nothing against this forum or any other forum, blog or any other place on the internet or in real life for that matter.
See... that right there is total bullshit by the very virtue of the existence of this thread you created an account to reply to.
T U N D R A

Post by T U N D R A »

TL;DR
puxel

Post by puxel »

teacake wrote:
ghoul spoon wrote: I have nothing against this forum or any other forum, blog or any other place on the internet or in real life for that matter.
See... that right there is total bullshit by the very virtue of the existence of this thread you created an account to reply to.
+1
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post by Pe† Ceme†ery »

puxel wrote:
teacake wrote:
+1
+1 also.

Also also, TL;DR (for the most part). I have a lot of wasted time on my part trying to make the best of things in witchbook, but it kept turning sour. Why drink from a teat that constantly has sour milk?
​spf5Ø

Post by ​spf5Ø »

fuck all the noise make music people overanalyze shit so hard. also this site's cool fb group just has some mentally fucked leadership who is giving it all a bad name, other than that witchbook is cool...just needs to not take itself seriously becomes too cultish(ironic im saying this is bad in a witch house forum lol)
SKELETONKIDS

Post by SKELETONKIDS »

ghoul spoon wrote:Hey Everybody

How's everyone doing tonight? Great. Glad To Hear It.

This is your buddy ol' pal Logan Cale.

Ever since i started Witchbook I was met with adversity. Since day 1. They told me i was doing it wrong. They told me i messed with the wrong people and would more or less be blacklisted and wiped off the Witch House map. There was even a group of people who went out of their way to take things i wrote and presented them out of context and others still who full on lied and made things up about me to try and damage my reputation. Well here i am still standing mofos and i didn't take any gruff from any of the douche bags that tried to destroy or degrade or demolish or hurt what i worked so hard to create. I have nothing against this forum or any other forum, blog or any other place on the internet or in real life for that matter. I came here myself way back when and found it to be a bit boring and anytime it would come into convos i had with people a similar sentiment was shared by them to me. I've hardly ever been here. Ever. I was just shocked to hear that somgthing good came out of here when the Crowley tribute was posted in Witchbook today. I was happily surprised actually but what i said was once again taken wrong and twisted. I'm here to help this kind of music to blossom. I want it to thrive. It started as a joke but now it is a legitimate style of music and i respect your place in all of this. I NEVER said Witchbook was the be all end all anything. I actually stated that this scene was started by blogs and posts on personal pages etc. Just today even.

The problems in this scene are not me, they are people jumping to conclusions or creating conflict out of nothing. There is no rivalry from me against anyone. If there is any hostility towards me it is based on opinions made by people who never met me or ever had a realistic conversation with me. On the other hand it is my duty to keep my group a fun place so if someone is starting trouble i am going to nip it in the bud. My online persona is not me. It is me mocking all of it. If you want to know me come talk to me but don't pretend to be the expert on what i'm about or what i am trying to do unless we've actually spoken. Most of the people who have piped in on this thread are people i deleted from the group or had a disagreement with. I find that the people who don't believe the hype and actually take the time to find out who i am have no complaints. I'm here now, as i have been many times before this to say publicly: Let Us End The Hate And Work Together. We Could Do So Much More If There Wasn't All This Stupidity Putting A Rift In The Witch House Community. I Will Even Go As Far As To Apologize To Anyone Who Thinks I Have Wronged Them In Some Way. Life Is Too Short For All This Nonsense And All Of This Is Just Dumb. This is not damage control, This is not anything but me being brutally honest. I don't understand why you people choose to turn this into all of this. I never will. Not everyone will always get along but we can agree to disagree and be civil if nothing else. This will be all i will say on the matter so take it or leave it you know. Fell free to talk more smack about me after i leave but this is me taking the mask off saying "come on guys really?" just as you are saying to me. Let's leave this in the past where it belongs.
T U N D R A

Post by T U N D R A »

Bro, that was a cool story.
teacake

Post by teacake »

T U N D R A wrote:Bro, that was a cool story.
I wonder if the movie rights are still up for grabs...
ghoul spoon

Post by ghoul spoon »

yeah i know i said i wouldn't come back to post. i lied. omg if i lied about that what else could i be lying about? *gasp* run with that one. i'm sure you'll have a blast with it. anyway i have found a new found respect for joe who didn't feed into this nonsense and actually has a good point though i've been chillaxin' the whole time. i don't lose sleep over this kind of crap.
iamthesunset

Post by iamthesunset »

ghoul spoon wrote:yeah i know i said i wouldn't come back to post. i lied. omg if i lied about that what else could i be lying about? *gasp* run with that one. i'm sure you'll have a blast with it. anyway i have found a new found respect for joe who didn't feed into this nonsense and actually has a good point though i've been chillaxin' the whole time. i don't lose sleep over this kind of crap.
(prev link to img was dead)
​spf5Ø

Post by ​spf5Ø »

that post was so long even if somehow there was a shed of truth in it i wouldn't read all that shit to find out. also if you wanna leave it in the past then stop repeating the same sociopathological behavior you catfishing fuck.