Organisation against leadership in witch house groups - When will I be famous (2011)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Katie Manson

Organisation against leadership in witch house groups - When will I be famous (2011)

Post by Katie Manson »

We are an organisation from india and we wanna warn you about all these facebook witch house groups. They will first want to get you to their jugend for their own will of success and then they will rob your childs or yourself if you are still under 18. Be careful!

Support our track

http://soundcloud.com/organisation-agai ... on-against
Pe† Ceme†ery

Re: Organisation against leadership in witch house groups - When will I be famous (2011)

Post by Pe† Ceme†ery »

OMG!

I have been fighting this battle myself on a personal basis for months now - I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE!
Katie Manson

Re: Organisation against leadership in witch house groups - When will I be famous (2011)

Post by Katie Manson »

Let me quote Michael Jackson: "You are not alone"

We from India will protect you from evil
Katie Manson

Post by Katie Manson »

We need people to spread this track on facebook so that the warning will go out to a lot of people. VIVA LA RESISTANCE!
✝SLAVERY✝

Post by ✝SLAVERY✝ »

I don't know whom I have more pity for: The sap this album is about or the dorks who wasted their time recording this for the sole purpose of internet dramaz :/ Try getting out of the house some, dearies.
✝SLAVERY✝

Post by ✝SLAVERY✝ »

If all this immature facebook drama and half-assed attempted and very amateur sounding 'releases' via soundcloud and bandcamp posted around here lately are the future of 'witchhouse', count me out.
Katie Manson

Post by Katie Manson »

we can understand you brother. we in india watch it all for a long time and please do not take our track that seriously as it is a parody on bad made witch house.
Paradise Lost

Post by Paradise Lost »

LOL! @ the whole thread. We will protect you brother..
Katie Manson

Post by Katie Manson »

Oh yes brother be careful. Both skippers already started creating a witch house baby for the devil out of blood of innocent childs that should be more powerful than they ever were in their whole life. So brother be warned.
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post by Pe† Ceme†ery »

Battle lines have been drawn. There seems to be a slanging match going on on your soundcloud. My apologies.