White Horse

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
m◊◊nlit

White Horse

Post Posted

Is anyone a fan of this LA-based occult/witch house artist? There are quite a few releases on the bandcamp; my favourite so far is probably The Revenant Gospels Pt. 2, but I'm working backwards chronologically and I'm only about halfway. If you haven't heard of them, what do you think? I searched the board for 'white horse' so I hope this isn't a superfluous thread.

(I also feel somewhat obliged to say that this is not my own music??)

http://whitehorse.bandcamp.com/
∆AIMON

Re: White Horse

Post Posted

I'm a fan. it's true there hasn't been much mention of them here in this forum though. for those not in the know, the musician responsible for White Horse, Ben Chisholm, is Chelsea Wolfe's significant other and performs in her live show as well as on a few album tracks. He seems like a decent guy and his music is great.
thanks for spreading the word on this artist!
m◊◊nlit

Post Posted

Thanks for turning me on to Chelsea Wolfe! I'm quite new to everything, so it's great to see established artists like yourself posting here and clueing in those beginners among us.
T U N D R A

Post Posted

We almost had him play our last Disculture but he had to go home for a family emergency. :(

Big fan of his. Great music.
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post Posted

Very useful knowledge, Brant (and Ben)... I heard III on it's release and I've been blasting it numerous times a week since then. Big fan of his :D