Are You New Here? Read this.

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
THREATS

Re: Are You New Here? Read this.

Post Posted

I'm new here too :O haiiiz
t.a.b.o.o.

Post Posted

omg, I am also new here, hello everyone!
GeraldoAffliction401

Post Posted

Hello my name is Geraldo Affliction i make witch house glad to be here
Love & Death

Geraldo Affliction

Gothic Doom hip-hop
Witch-house
Martial-pop
AlmostHalf10

Post Posted

Hello
WyrdWeb1989

Post Posted

I am new to this forum, but not new to forums. So I'm going to probably lurk for a bit and get a feel for things. I see a lot of familiar things here, drama not withstanding.
Straight up though, I'm here for the music, and I do intend to share some of my own work, once I get my bearings in here. Fair warning, I've only just started this year, so my stuff will probably sound a bit less professional, but I'm learning a lot. This genre really speaks to me.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

WyrdWeb1989 wrote: January 13th, 2023, 2:34 pm I am new to this forum, but not new to forums. So I'm going to probably lurk for a bit and get a feel for things. I see a lot of familiar things here, drama not withstanding.
Straight up though, I'm here for the music, and I do intend to share some of my own work, once I get my bearings in here. Fair warning, I've only just started this year, so my stuff will probably sound a bit less professional, but I'm learning a lot. This genre really speaks to me.
welcome, and feel free to share your stuff, I try to check everything posted here and leave my 5 cents of feedback :)
WyrdWeb1989

Post Posted

welcome, and feel free to share your stuff, I try to check everything posted here and leave my 5 cents of feedback :)
I wasn't sure if you had caught my post, it seems to be slipping down the board, but I thought I'd share it here. Since you had expressed interest. Hope you enjoy, but feel free to tear down and analyze what you like/dislike etc.
https://www.witch-house.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8265
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

WyrdWeb1989 wrote: January 26th, 2023, 1:01 am
I wasn't sure if you had caught my post, it seems to be slipping down the board, but I thought I'd share it here. Since you had expressed interest. Hope you enjoy, but feel free to tear down and analyze what you like/dislike etc.
https://www.witch-house.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8265
I definitely saw it and bookmarked it, will reply something there soon. The beauty of forum like this one is that you can easily go and look back at older threads - what I do often