VS//YOUTHCLUB

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
VS//YOUTHCLUB

VS//YOUTHCLUB

Post by VS//YOUTHCLUB »

Hello,

This is our first post, so we thought we would introduce ourselves and our music. We are VS//YOUTHCLUB, two producers from the wastelands of Northern England, and we make dark, warped electronic music. We would really love it if you could give our music a listen, as we think you might enjoy it! We've just done reworks for the new FUNERALS and ∆AIMON remix releases and are currently busy working on lots of others, as well as finishing our debut ep, which can be previewed here: http://soundcloud.com/versusyouthclub/footnotept2

Everything we've released thus far can be heard at Image

We'd love to know what you think!
Love,
VS//YC.
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: VS//YOUTHCLUB

Post by zin »

The FUNERALS remix is a fucking ace, one of my fav tracks from that remix set. Aimon's remake is pretty sweet as well. Looking forward to hear your EP. Will it be self-released? Digital only, or will you press some CDs/tapes ?
VS//YOUTHCLUB

Post by VS//YOUTHCLUB »

Hey,

Really glad you like it! We think that whole remix compilation is awesome and are really proud to be on it:) We're currently adding the finishing touches to the tracks and then we're gonna try and find a collective/label to put the ep out through. If noone wants to do it though, we'll probably just put it out ourselves and make it a free download! We'll keep you posted:)
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post by Pe† Ceme†ery »

*Cough* Just putting my name out there for a release before anyone else does. Based purely on the remixes on those two albums - I'm checking out the SC page now.

So you're from my neck of the woods? Whereabouts up north? Must say - I'm very fucking impressed ;)
VS//YOUTHCLUB

Post by VS//YOUTHCLUB »

Ahh awesome, man. Thanks a lot:) Our email is versusyouthclub@gmail.com if you wanna get the ball rolling? We're from near sunny Bolton actually. I'm studying in Birmingham at the moment though, and Dougie lives in London. Yourself?
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post by Pe† Ceme†ery »

Ah nice one, I'll e-mail a little later once I've done the necessary rounds with the other management of the label (sadly it's a complete fucker being run equally by 4 people).

Bloody hell, Bolton Witch House. I'm from Wigan, so I'm just down the road.