Jimmy Page's soundtrack to Lucifer Rising

fooziex

Jimmy Page's soundtrack to Lucifer Rising

Post Posted

Maybe everyone already has heard this one, but if not, it's worth a listen. The story goes, Jimmy Page was originally commissioned by Kenneth Anger to do the score for his film "Lucifer Rising," but the two couldn't get along and Anger moved on to use Bobby Beausoleil. Beausoleil has a track on that Black Mass Rising DVD, and his score for Lucifer Rising is also good.

So here's both sides of the bootleg wax: http://k-line.me/wordpress/?p=8

Edit to say: I hope this isn't against any rules. It's an OOP bootleg of a never-released soundtrack.
helvete

Re: Jimmy Page's soundtrack to Lucifer Rising

Post Posted

I agree,The soundtrack Jimmy Page did was fantastic,I D/Led a copy of it a few years back and still listen to it from time to time.The Soundtrack ultimately done by Bobby Beausoleil is really brilliant as well,and it was all recorded in Prison.
wsamuel

Re: Jimmy Page's soundtrack to Lucifer Rising

Post Posted

i agree, Jimmy page did a phenomenal job at this soundtrack! he was really able to put out the emotions that the music was conveying and it really made a great impact on the song. i love that he was very passionate and talented about it. I do hope that he does more music as i have become a fan.good job!keep up the good work!