Almost witch house

█▓▒░_HI_TOP_FADE

Almost witch house

Post Posted

Here's a heap of stuff that is almost witch house except that I bet the guys who did it have never heard of witch house:
http://deadfrequencies.blogspot.com/201 ... chive.html
Seems to be a buncha drugged-out serial-killers-in-the-making from some backwoods towns in america who all listened to judas priest and smoked and drank a shitload and watched too many horror movies and shit in the nineties, then bought synthesizers and drum machines.
The two Product Killers compilations are a good place to start, but pretty much everything on that blog that isn't related to Ministry is in that sort of vibe, peep Victim and Loomis for some shitty-synth, seriously 'noided, horror-scifi-sampling fun from the early noughties.
Re: Are You New Here? Read this.
by Paradise Lost » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:29 pm
I can appreciate the sentiments here, but at the same time, which house should be a little edgy. NOt everyone that's into this shit is little bitches right?
triage

Re: Almost witch house

Post Posted

nice find.

you have my favorite username/av combination on the site.
jack devo

Post Posted

█▓▒░_HI_TOP_FADE wrote: Seems to be a buncha drugged-out serial-killers-in-the-making from some backwoods towns in america who all listened to judas priest and smoked and drank a shitload and watched too many horror movies and shit in the nineties, then bought synthesizers and drum machines.
Thanks for finding us mate. You pretty much hit the nail on the head here!
РΣ▲ϾΣ ⱧΣȊL

Post Posted

good find only a couple tracks on utube but really enjoying them