Noise music

Lexy_ainT

Re: Noise music

Post by Lexy_ainT »

I love hanatarash, yamatanaka eye is crazy. I heard they brought fork lifts on stage and made audience members sign wavers claiming they wouldn't sue if something flew off stage.
hhhologram

Post by hhhologram »

Lexy_ainT wrote:I love hanatarash, yamatanaka eye is crazy. I heard they brought fork lifts on stage and made audience members sign wavers claiming they wouldn't sue if something flew off stage.
yeah, i've heard about that one too haha
japanese noise is insane
i think members of flying testicle (or other band, not really sure) killed a cat live...
Anton Maiof

Post by Anton Maiof »

hhhologram wrote:
Lexy_ainT wrote:I love hanatarash, yamatanaka eye is crazy. I heard they brought fork lifts on stage and made audience members sign wavers claiming they wouldn't sue if something flew off stage.
yeah, i've heard about that one too haha
japanese noise is insane
i think members of flying testicle (or other band, not really sure) killed a cat live...
Given that one half of flying testical is merzbow, I think that is incredibly unlikely.
GOSTS

Post by GOSTS »

i love the incapacitants, killer bug, zone nord, sewer election, dead body love, the rita, government alpha (especially the first disc of his pica disk boxset), CCCC, the haters, etc

my favourite merzbow release would have to be music for bondage performance 2 which i got off soulseek when i was 12 and spent weeks trying to understand, the twisted and layered bird-call loops sound like cages in themselves. his digital releases are almost uniformly trash but i have a soft spot for the way he made his synth cry on minazo

special shouts to the cheesy rock instrumentals breaking up tracks on violent onsen geisha's midnight gambler

thumbs up 2 lasse marhaug for the great silence
http://immaculatecollective.tumblr.com/
想你░░░░░░░想你░░░░想你░░░░░░░想你░想你 想你想见你
想你░░░░░想你░░想你░░想你░░░░░想你░░想你
想你░░░░想你░░░░想你░░想你░░░想你░░░想你 想你想见你
想你░░░░想你░░░░想你░░░想你 想你░░░░想你
想你░░░░░想你░░想你░░░░░想你想░░░░░想你
想你想见你░想你想你░░░░░░░░想你░░░░░░想你 想你想见你