RxRy

puxel

RxRy

Post Posted

This isn't me. I wish it was, but it's not. RxRy is kind of a shy, and interesting dude. I haven't seen his music being pushed anywhere outside of his blog and random mediafire directories. With all the new attention and public interest in dark EDM/noise/witch nonsense, I'm sort of surprised no one's mentioned him.

RxRy is one of those artists that's too difficult to categorize. Thankfully, he tags his music "drownstep" to keep us from guessing :? I'm guessing that's the latin root word for "mind healing tones and pulses". Dude knows a thing or two about layering.
Sweat Lodge Guru wrote:Electric melodies are wired into walls of static and thundering low-end vibrations, billowing sheets of noise and compression decay over a shuddering scaffold of analog warmth. New algorithms are emerging from the digital dust – intelligent dance music for the next generation of sound-seekers.
All of his albums are freely released, other his newest remastered LP; A (Alpha) which was finally pressed on vinyl.
Every release should be 320kbps MP3.

read
last
interview

download:
Self Titled (2010) LP // Beko DSL 32 // VAEIOUWLS (2010) LP // Ω (Omega) //

listen:
(landing)Youtube Mix (mostly old stuff)
Vimeo (mostly new stuff)
Soundcloud (90% Remixes. Hit and miss.)
vnshd

Re: RxRy

Post Posted

puxel wrote:I haven't seen his music being pushed anywhere outside of his blog and random mediafire directories.
altered zones, mishka, get off the coast, no fear of pop and so on, i think i saw rxry everywhere ;)

alpha LP is out on sweat lodge guru, they are awesome so buy it!
http://sweatlodgeguru.com/about/
:D
puxel

Post Posted

Just ordered. I hope it comes with a digital copy, ive never ripped vinyl with this rig before. It's quite a pain.
Nova Sol

Post Posted

thank you for letting us know about this, puxel. i'd never heard ov him, and i like it.
puxel

Post Posted

Thanks.

I just received a digital copy of ALPHA revised, and i love it. If you purchased a copy, let SLG know and they'll hook you up.