Do you buy music ? // Collectors thread

!!!
mis†er_elec†ric

Re: Do you buy music ? // Collectors thread

Post Posted

I have a fairly nice collection, I'd like to have more... much, much more. But then I realize I'm broke again.
http://www.discogs.com/user/mister_electric
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

I've noticed that in your wantlist, you have Mater Suspiria Vision - Inferno mix. I can upload it for you if you want ;)
mis†er_elec†ric

Post Posted

zin wrote:I've noticed that in your wantlist, you have Mater Suspiria Vision - Inferno mix. I can upload it for you if you want ;)
I sure as hell do want that sh†t! I've looked e'rywhere! And since it was a free download, I have no qualms about asking you for a link! BIG THX if you can!
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
F▼ck King

Post Posted

Used to buy vinyl, way back when it was a cheaper option than CD.

In recent years I've become a severe minimalist, so I very rarely buy CDS or cassettes. has to be a great release from front to back, and nice packaging helps. Love digipaks and such, hate jewel case CDs.

Otherwise I can just jam a single song on my phone/computer/headphones.
tapeface

Post Posted

I only buy vinyl by lesser known artists. Last purchase was a glitch EP by MusSck (yes, that's a recommendation if you like that sort of thing). If it's a bigger band or artist, I just go to one of their shows and buy their shirts/swag.
KTHVLHV

Post Posted

No but seriously CDs if it's a smaller band and I like them. Got a wee collection of shoegaze and stuff at the moment.