what drugs you guys use?

!!!
gargantua75

Re: what drugs you guys use?

Post Posted

I was using a lot of drugs since i was 16/17, then now it's been like two month that i don't take weed and alcohol , and it's been a year and a half for all the other drugs that i took. i'm happy with not taking drugs anymore but i hope you who read this message are going to take drugs without harming yourself. fuck the police and all the toxicophobic institutions, fell free to take drugs, I support you. And don't let anybody tell you or persuade you to take something when you don't want to.
WraithVeil

Post Posted

I've been off weed and alcohol for about 3 months now. I stopped the alcohol because I was drinking too much during the week and it's easier for me to not drink at all than to drink in moderation.

As much as I'd like to smoke weed, my state has a 4 month crackdown on roadside testing and if you get caught driving with it in your system (even days after smoking) it's a $2000 fine and 6 months loss of license.
lævita

Post Posted

Here in Mexico, if the police catch you with weed, in this case the army, I tell them "I'm a musician" - "oh really? Go your way, friend, no problem", but if the cartel stops you, even God begins to make sense.
tendernessofwolves

Post Posted

WraithVeil wrote: April 24th, 2021, 12:19 pm
tendernessofwolves wrote: April 22nd, 2021, 2:50 pm Sertraline and Ibuprofen lol - I'm just old, sad, and sore...
Haha, I'm also part of the old, sad and sore club. Sertraline, tramadol, amitripyline, pregablin, sometimes oxycodone and diazepam.
Ugh diazepam. I remember at uni after a party where I drank a lot of absinthe and smoked a fair bit of weed, I took a diazepam someone gave me on top of it and I didn't make it out of bed for like 24 hours.
WraithVeil

Post Posted

What I like about diazepam is how you can feel the effect coming on seconds after taking a pill.

I actually took an oxycodone today for neck pain. So much less enjoyable than tramadol for me. I only get a brief buzz for about 15 minutes from oxy, verse hours from tramadol.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

Haven't done much in ages, got a mindset now to spend money on other things. Last time I got properly high, it was in a London forest doing mushrooms, it was surreal, def looking forward to repeat it this year in summer :alien:
lævita

Post Posted

My last time was with a lot of MDMA in the forest, we were literally doing a somewhat satanic ritual and recording scenes for a metal band. At the end of the video, I started feeling witches and seeing stairs JAJAJAJAJ

tendernessofwolves

Post Posted

zin wrote: April 27th, 2021, 6:37 pm Haven't done much in ages, got a mindset now to spend money on other things. Last time I got properly high, it was in a London forest doing mushrooms, it was surreal, def looking forward to repeat it this year in summer :alien:
First time I ever did mushrooms I collected them from around a prehistoric cairn in the Welsh mountains close to where the Blue Stones from Stonehenge were quarried. I felt like a fuckin' wizard.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

tendernessofwolves wrote: May 1st, 2021, 3:46 pm First time I ever did mushrooms I collected them from around a prehistoric cairn in the Welsh mountains close to where the Blue Stones from Stonehenge were quarried. I felt like a fuckin' wizard.
this sounds sick!
nelssya

Post Posted