what drugs you guys use?

!!!
yeah_dad

Re: what drugs you guys use?

Post Posted

did mdma twice this week. 2 days in a row, the second day i barely felt anything. How long do you have to wait before you can achieve a good roll again?

the first time i took molly i laid in bed and listened to Salem. best drug moment Ive ever had probably.

ANybody notice that on MDMA they don't feel hyper or in a "party" mood at all? i always just kind of want to relax and shit, the other day when i rolled i just napped and rolled around in bed the whole time. I tried mixing it with Adderall to make it more like a roll but didnt really notice it.
UnISoN

Post Posted

Only a lot of sex and nothing else.
GOSTS

Post Posted

im str8 egg dat y im a so smart & best producer ;;;)))
http://immaculatecollective.tumblr.com/
想你░░░░░░░想你░░░░想你░░░░░░░想你░想你 想你想见你
想你░░░░░想你░░想你░░想你░░░░░想你░░想你
想你░░░░想你░░░░想你░░想你░░░想你░░░想你 想你想见你
想你░░░░想你░░░░想你░░░想你 想你░░░░想你
想你░░░░░想你░░想你░░░░░想你想░░░░░想你
想你想见你░想你想你░░░░░░░░想你░░░░░░想你 想你想见你
✝SLAVERY✝

Post Posted

[quote="yeah_dad"]did mdma twice this week. 2 days in a row, the second day i barely felt anything. How long do you have to wait before you can achieve a good roll again?[quote]

Something like 3 to 4 months preferably to replenish your serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine. More than that you run the risk of gaining permanent tolerance and that's no fun :(
yeah_dad

Post Posted

that makes since. kind of a bummer but better to know then to try to do it again for a lil bit. Anyone familiar with a synthetic drug called "Maggy" or "Maggie"? what is it and whats it like, my friend can get some but i have no idea what its all about/don't know what its really called to look it up
j∆ckr∆bbi†

Post Posted

Weed, wine, dmt, lsd, and shrooms. You know, the usual sacraments.

LSDMTHC 8-)
MUKESH

Post Posted

A heavy amount of chronic, I buy at least a half and don't leave the studio till its up in smoke.
teacake

Post Posted

Sex and Whiskey. I haven't needed much else.
Nova Sol

Post Posted

three parts hatred, one part despair.

oh, and occasionally absinthe and vodka.
K▼L▲M†††B▲R▲NG

Post Posted

yeah_dad wrote:ANybody notice that on MDMA they don't feel hyper or in a "party" mood at all? i always just kind of want to relax and shit, the other day when i rolled i just napped and rolled around in bed the whole time. I tried mixing it with Adderall to make it more like a roll but didnt really notice it.
Mostly those are blue pills or shades of a lighter color. The darker pills like red or orange would make you feel hyper. We call them "dirty pills". The green ones have sick visuals. The white ones in caps is laced with ketamine sometimes. That is all based from where I'm from though. And shit is fucking expensive.

Anyway, I mostly smoke weed errday. Meth if its free (and it hardly is). Shrooms if there's anyone holding. Tons of alcohol in the weekends. Coke if its free (hardly is as well). Used to take downers, still do once in a long while.

I just got a vaporizer. Shit is so cash.
You get sloppy drunk. I stay whisky neat. My clique should be cancelled -- FREAKS AND GEEKS.
iamthesunset

Post Posted

About 5 years ago i lived in a house with two other guys who did coke pretty much every night. It bothered me for a while (i only really drank and smoked weed), but eventually i went out and got on it with them, and as fuck as it was for the year or so i did it, i can't even say now why the fuck i did it. The only thing i got was a bit more confidence and it would make me feel less laggy from the beer so i could keep drinking for about twice as long. On it's own it does fuck all.

So yeah, just beer for me now really. Belgian beers are the shit. I smoke weed occasionally too.
____-__

Post Posted

ketamine is the drug for witch house; the exact feeling of the music
FURTHER

Post Posted

____-__ wrote:ketamine is the drug for witch house; the exact feeling of the music
Never listened to WH on Ket, but can understand how the two would go well.

First time I did K was at a friends in London, I had to leave soon after to catch the train home. I'd not long seen the film 'Creep' , walking through tube stations I was aware the monster was nearby me, though it wasn't scary.
Can't remember what I was listening to, but am sure some Witch House would have suited the moment better.
grizzly

Post Posted

I buy research chemicals from a British store online. They're good, but the comedown can be hard to deal with. Still, nothing a bit of valium can't take care of.

Also, I have to agree with ____-__ about the K
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post Posted

Tea and occasional sex, to point back to a few other users here... I fucking love tea.