dildos

Re: what drugs you guys use?

Post Posted

tussin cf
♪♂ ♪♂queewwabbit.tumblr.com♪♂ ♪♂
Sasha

Post Posted

Ye gods, I smoke so much pot. It's wonderful.
ⱣȿƴȼЋῼƋԑℓî¢Δ†є

Post Posted

Tetrahydrocannabinol
Psilocybin
Perversus

Post Posted

Funny thing is that I started making music at the same time as I began experimenting with drugs. Coincidence? Not likely. Started out ten years ago with cannabis, psychedelics and all kinds of obscure RC's. Then I tried DXM (seems popular on this forum, lol) and ended up doing it on a daily basis for a year. It fucked me up royally but I kicked it with help from a new love; opiates.

Been on opiates ever since, six years now and still going strong. I'm not on heroin any more though, got busted for drug DUI two years ago so now I'm on maintenance but somehow I can get bloody messed up from my prescribed dose.

I've been using benzos continually for three years, began abusing alcohol daily pretty much at the same time and as a result I really don't remember much from 2009 through the first half of 2011.

Have been on speed for some months now and managed to kick my alcohol habit at the same time because I need to start focusing and sort myself the fuck out. Alas, since my benzo tolerance skyrocketed cos I need them when I crash, I recently started drinking again.

Drugs are truly a blessing and a curse. The latter mostly because of the stigma it carries and the inevitable trouble you'll get yourself into with the law. If I didn't have them I'd off myself in a second though so I refuse to quit. I can't stand the thought of being sober.

As to what drug would bring out the best of witch house, I'd say some of the NMDA-antagonistic opioids (methadone, tramadol, ketobemidone, etc) since you tend to perceive every song as being much faster than it really is on opiates, and NMDA antagonistm makes for the weirdest highs (ketamine, PCP, DXM). Hence why chopped & screwed goes so good with drank (both codeine and promethazine lacks NMDA actions, but the latter is a H1 antagonist so it's slightly hallucinogenic in high doses).

Edit: Wow, sorry for the wall of text. That's speed for ya.
bryanbabylon

Post Posted

Time machines.
Technoctopus

Post Posted

Every time I get high and listen to witch house either I love love love it or it scares me....depends if Im alone or not
oOoOOoOoooOoooO
Tershet

Post Posted

I'd like to try witch house with lsd. they say the effect is jaw-dropping
Bleak-Reverie

Post Posted

I usually smoke some weed when making beats, I like a nice calm flow going through my Body. I experiment with Psilocybin Mushrooms quite a bit and alot of my Music and Art is inspired by my Trips. LSD, I surprisingly don't do much, but I do have a trip planned in the near future. I usually never do Chemicals though, only on rare occasions. I like Earthy Psychedelics and Downers. Always Down.

I am having the roughest time trying to find DMT, though.
Inoxia
Candle Ea†er : http://candleeater.bandcamp.com/
√ƸΩﬣ

Post Posted

NANGZ NIGGA. THATS SUM NO2!
LOG▲N

Post Posted

i could imagine dxm would be fun on a really high dosage. my friend has a story that he cried listening to Salem on lcd lol.
i'm a terrible person.
ghettoa55witch

Post Posted

Weed, Booze, Pills....

I'd like to say sex, but it's been a long, long time since I've been to funky town.
Emotive Cloak

Post Posted

Coffee, alcohol... that's about it for now. I want to start taking shrooms again, but they have been made illegal here and i am afraid to try pick my own. I have pretty bad OCD and i have heard psilocybin helps with it, anyone know of any other mild highs?.
g▲mblΣr420

Post Posted

✝SLAVERY✝ wrote:Can't really get anything else in my middle school :cry: sometime i take weed too
OMG please say this isn't true! Don't do drugs kids. Stunts your brain growth. For adults only! I don't think it is a choice you will understand the full implications of now.
NΔTCHΔN wrote:
DREAMBLOOD wrote:Straight-edge. I guess I'm uncool.
We can be uncool together. :mrgreen:
Sobriety isn't uncool. Some of the coolest people straightedge if ya ask me. :) No more alcohol for me. It was going to kill me!

I do smoke lots of weed, but thats about it now.
Bleak-Reverie wrote:LSD, I surprisingly don't do much, but I do have a trip planned in the near future.
Shrooms much better than LSD, but LSD is ok if you got other people tripping with you. :geek:
RabbitSaysHello

Post Posted

asdfghjkl;
Last edited by RabbitSaysHello on March 6th, 2013, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skvllparty

Post Posted

i'm straight edge. minor threat rules. i crush any and all festie kids. get your mind right. don't be a waste.