Introduce yourself

!!!
±‡∆▲∆‡±

Re: Introduce yourself

Post Posted

24/Lansing, MI
My name given at birth is Zachary, but I've never been terribly fond of it.
puppygu†s

Post Posted

hi i'm pruppygruts and i like |VV|‡|†|©|#| |╠ ╣|۞|∪|5|ξ| a lot
my name's spenser and i live in texas
Oneirich

Post Posted

bram, male, old body, young spirit...

live in medieval city called Bruges in Belgium... into all kinds of music as long as it's dark, melancholic or creepy :)

I do two radio shows: horae obscura (dark stuff) and uur obscuur (acid/break-/hardcore/jungle/tekno/idm/etc)
ℜ⊙† ℳ

Post Posted

hello I'm stephen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i <3 this fucking genre so fucking much
Rivetlicker

Post Posted

I'm awfully late to the party...

Aaaaanyway... I'm from the south-eastern part of The Netherlands, pretty much on the German border. 34, and usually brewing up something, something music and if I wasn't such a self-loathing critic I would actually finish something at some point. Oh well... found this forum through the FB page and figured I'd join the forum after I read it was up again...
blvck_poltvrgvst

Post Posted

blvck poltervst, 23 y/o from California. Got into witchy shit a little late about three years ago but better late than never i suppose. Kinda crazy looking at posts all the way from 2010...makes me wonder where i was musically then.
Dingeman

Post Posted

Dingeman is my artist name. I live in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. 18 years old and got into witch house like 6 years ago.
I joined this forum to find new artists and to showoff my own songs. I also hope to learn stuff production wise on here.
Vokoj

Post Posted

Hi,
my name is Michael (artist name Vokoj, read as Vokoi), I am (almost) 35 y.o. and I live in Prague, CZ.
I found witch house genre about two (or three?) years ago (yeah, I know that its bit late :) ) when youtube showed me Blvck Ceiling.
I dont consider myself as musician but I try to make some "music", heavily inspired by witch house, industrial...
I really hope I can learn few new things here (and also little promote my own stuff ;) ).
chxrch

Post Posted

Hello, I'm Murdo! I'm 20 years old and I've been involved with witch house for about 5 years now :) I used to be part of a witch house project called Garmonbozia and briefly ran a label (which I might start up again). Mostly, though, I DJ and run a club night! Besides music I study English and writing.

It's good to see these forums back up and running! Although I was never a member I used to lurk on here back in the day :P So I guess I can get back to some lurking, but this time with official membership.
INTO THE NIGHT
Casper_Morgan

Post Posted

Hi, name is Chris but i go by Casper. Been interested in witch house for about a year now randomly clicking through youtube I first dicovered psychic rites, blvck ceiling, and then Sidewalks And Skeletons and I was hooked. I literally no not even 1 person other than myself in my real life that is a fan of this genre and it is quite perplexing. I am just trying to learn a DAW now and I plan on contributing to the genre. Normally I am a bassist in a metal band but I may (or may not) end up ditching all of that to produce witch house full time (in my spare time). I am also a computer tech by day.
RandalllAmift

hello

Post Posted

whatever
Casper_Morgan

Re: hello

Post Posted

hiya!
Dingeman

Re: hello

Post Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gux4NDQQqAk

one of the best songs ever indeed
RandalllAmift

Introduce yourself

Post Posted

I didnt realize that the Introduce Yourself forum was not visible once you were signed in. This is now changed for 2015 so if you have not already done so please introduce yourself to the Forums.

Thank You.
AlmostHalf10

Post Posted

Oops, posted on the wrong topic lol

I am 9:25 am, stumbled across this forum while I was looking for the Dior Night group. idk if it still exists.
Haven't listened to a lot of Witch House yet, but always open to new music :)