does anyone know any good witch house / similar clothing stores?

Present your latest designs.
ONEIROI

does anyone know any good witch house / similar clothing stores?

Post Posted

i've been looking everywhere for good witchy clothing stores, but it's hard to find stores that aren't ridiculously expensive, ship to my country australia (without costing a fortune), provide men's fashion, and haven't been taken down from the internet. because of this, i mostly just settled for the lower quality clothes i'd find on places like ebay and wish, but those places don't provide clothes that look as beautiful as the ones on NVRMND and the night of the wolves (which recently went offline...)

would anyone know any good (hopefully cheaper) stores that can match NVRMND, the night of the wolves, and maybe bird ov prey?
/ʌɪm/ /əˈfreɪd/ /ˈðeɪə/ /ˈɡɒnə/ /fʌɪnd/ /juː/
pronoun /// adjective /// pronoun /// verb /// verb /// pronoun
daggereyes

Re: does anyone know any good witch house / similar clothing stores?

Post Posted

The Night of the Wolves hasn't changed much. I just switched it over to Etsy under the new name Witch Fashion - http://www.etsy.com/shop/witchfashion Shipping outside the U.S. is $10, but the shirt prices are a bit lower than they used to be. Hopefully I'll be adding sweaters again in the near future.

Some other cool shops with a witchy vibe that I know of that aren't super expensive and do worldwide shipping would be - http://blvck.pl/ and http://www.abvhvn.com/

They both have Etsy shops as well. 8-)
WraithVeil

Post Posted

ONEIROI wrote: October 24th, 2017, 9:16 am i've been looking everywhere for good witchy clothing stores, but it's hard to find stores that aren't ridiculously expensive, ship to my country australia (without costing a fortune), provide men's fashion, and haven't been taken down from the internet. because of this, i mostly just settled for the lower quality clothes i'd find on places like ebay and wish, but those places don't provide clothes that look as beautiful as the ones on NVRMND and the night of the wolves (which recently went offline...)

would anyone know any good (hopefully cheaper) stores that can match NVRMND, the night of the wolves, and maybe bird ov prey?
Hey ONEIROI, nice to find another Australian here. Did you end up finding any good sites? It seems like Beserk has the market share here, not that many other alt stores and all of the occult/metaphysical shops don't really cater to men's fashion.

BTW, what part of the country are you in? I'm in Brisbane.
tendernessofwolves

Post Posted

I've had a merch store selling occult themed clothing designs since 2007 - it was small run t-shirts at first but then I branched out to print on demand via redbubble - it's a little more expensive than I'd like (and my profit margin is very small), but it allows me to put a lot of my designs on a wider range of clothing and other items and they ship international: https://www.redbubble.com/people/Imago-Mortis/shop

There are T-shirts, hoodies, leggings, masks, bags, stickers, clocks, notepads, phone cases, stickers, masks, badges, prints, posters etc.
lævita

Post Posted

If you see that someone who sells witch clothes is missing, learn screen printing and a little design friend!
WraithVeil

Post Posted

tendernessofwolves wrote: April 16th, 2021, 9:41 am I've had a merch store selling occult themed clothing designs since 2007 - it was small run t-shirts at first but then I branched out to print on demand via redbubble - it's a little more expensive than I'd like (and my profit margin is very small), but it allows me to put a lot of my designs on a wider range of clothing and other items and they ship international: https://www.redbubble.com/people/Imago-Mortis/shop

There are T-shirts, hoodies, leggings, masks, bags, stickers, clocks, notepads, phone cases, stickers, masks, badges, prints, posters etc.
There's some nice designs there, especially the Tarot based ones. Prices and shipping are quite reasonable and it's interesting you can pick the print location and the shirt colour. Do Redbubble print local to wherever the order is from? Coin is a bit tight at the moment but I'll go back to your store when it's not.

I was an early adopter of Blackcraft Cult gear but found the quality varied greatly, half of the shirts I spent top dollar on had their prints fade almost completely after only a few wears. This was with washing them inside out in cold water only and drip drying. Between that and how they now plaster their brand and logo all over their items like goth Lui Vitton, I'm done with them.
tendernessofwolves

Post Posted

Glad you like it. I was selling these occult themed things on ebay and through my own site back when the likes of Blackcraft and Killstar were still just ideas in people's heads... so I'm definitely not bitter that they're massive brands now lol. Nah, I never intended to go fully self-employed with my art, it takes the fun out of it for me.

I'm not sure where they print from tbh, but I've had order notifications from all over the world and they've always got them out reasonably quickly.
WraithVeil

Post Posted

When I added one of your shirts to the cart as a test a shirt was about AU$25 with AU$6 shipping. Most band merch I would buy is around US$30 for the shirt and almost the same again in shipping, so it ends up being over AU$70 for one t-shirt. You're definitely well priced. Nice Tenderness of Wolves logo too.
tendernessofwolves

Post Posted

Cheers dude. It's that international shipping, and import taxes combination from other places that kills me every time I try and order something from the US... or even Norway. I once bought a t-shirt off Mortiis through his ebay and the shirt was like £8, but the postage was £20-something. Luckily, I really love that t-shirt.
gargantua75

Post Posted

maybe off topic but to me it's cool to take clothes in the street of the city and build my own stuff.
today i tried to make a CRIM3S tee shirt, not really a sucess but it's going to be better next time.
tendernessofwolves

Post Posted

gargantua75 wrote: April 26th, 2021, 4:31 pm maybe off topic but to me it's cool to take clothes in the street of the city and build my own stuff.
today i tried to make a CRIM3S tee shirt, not really a sucess but it's going to be better next time.
That's basically how I started with my merch. Back in 2007 there seemed to be nothing but slogan t-shirts, nothing really occult, so I made my own and to cover costs I flogged some on ebay. I experimented with iron-on designs that I printed out, and stencils using fabric paint. Even now I've got a vest that I've sewn loads of bits of old t-shirts I had printed years ago but never got round to selling.

One cool thing to to is to get a black shirt or t-shirt and a bit of cardboard (fairly thick). Then place the cardboard inside the shirt so you've got a flat surface that won't soak through. Get some normal household bleach and pop an bit in a glass or an old jar and paint on a design either freehand with an artists paint brush or use a stencil if it's more complex. The bleach reacts with the dye in the shirt and turns it a kind of blood red permanently. Let it dry and boom, cheap easy custom clothing.

UK Death metal band Ted Maul used to do it when they couldn't afford professional screen-printing. You can get cheap black t-shirts on the high-street for pretty much nothing, and after an evening with a bottle of bleach you can have a bunch of merch for your next show.
WraithVeil

Post Posted

I did some reverse tie dyeing like this. 50/50 bleach to water in a spray bottle. Rinse after as minute or two. Some black shirts fade to an orange, others to a red.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

CRAVE aka Lieu Noir has his own DIY clothing label, blending worlds of punk, hardcore and horrorcore and screw hiphop
https://www.instagram.com/paso_inferior_________/

Also Alien Body is worth mentioning:
https://shop.alienbody.com/

I find most WH artists' merch cringey in terms of design
WraithVeil

Post Posted

zin wrote: April 27th, 2021, 6:41 pm I find most WH artists' merch cringey in terms of design
Man, try being a death metal fan in your late 30's... it's almost impossible to find more subtle designs to wear on "those" occasions.
tendernessofwolves

Post Posted

WraithVeil wrote: May 3rd, 2021, 11:42 am
zin wrote: April 27th, 2021, 6:41 pm I find most WH artists' merch cringey in terms of design
Man, try being a death metal fan in your late 30's... it's almost impossible to find more subtle designs to wear on "those" occasions.
Death Doom is where it's at for merch. The stuff that Swallow The Sun, Katatonia, Paradise Lost etc. put out on O Merch is great.