Baron Sam'di Acid Gear - new WitchHaus apparel

Present your latest designs.
NathanNothin

Baron Sam'di Acid Gear - new WitchHaus apparel

Post Posted

Found some kool drag hats & gear.
New site from Baron Sam'di.
Promises more to come... bags, one-of-a-kinds???
http://witchhousegear.blogspot.com
longshadow

Re: Baron Sam'di Acid Gear - new WitchHaus apparel

Post Posted

Thanks for this!
mis†er_elec†ric

Post Posted

Looks kinda bunk to me. I'd try and buy from the artists themselves rather than waste money on what appears to be low-quality knock-offs.
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
NathanNothin

Post Posted

mis†er_elec†ric wrote:Looks kinda bunk to me. I'd try and buy from the artists themselves rather than waste money on what appears to be low-quality knock-offs.
I know the Baron personally & he is a kool stencil artist. His guerrilla art can be spotted many places around the Bay Area. All his stuff is hand-made stencils & hand inked. What you call 'low-quality knock-offs' are true DIY skills. I know for a fact that all his stuff (except the hats) are re-purposed apparel & totes. I thought Witch House was a do-it-yourself scene creating its own niche. These are basically one-of-a-kind items. 'Kinda bunk' is one man's opinion, but hopefully not everyone chill.
mis†er_elec†ric

Post Posted

Except he's using the names of small-time musicians to sell his gear... and I doubt he's giving any of that money to the artists whose names he is profiting from. I'd be much more inclined to buy something from him if he just had original designs OR if he was actually commissioned by the musicians to make designs for them.
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
WIK/\N

Post Posted

RIP OFFZ
▲▲▲ http://soundcloud.com/wik-n ▲▲▲

▲▲▲ http://wikan.bandcamp.com ▲▲▲

▲▲▲ http://www.facebook.com/THEWIKAN ▲▲▲
BeachGoth

Post Posted

http://witchhousegear.blogspot.com/2011 ... lodge.html
lol making money with the name of the artists, download links :lol:
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post Posted

Totally uncool, in my opinion. Nice that you enjoy the music and want to do something about, but the way that you're trying to make money on the back of someone else's work without contributing anything towards the original artist is pretty horrible. We don't take kindly to that sort of thing here...

I've informed both Mater Suspiria Vision and Party Trash of your doings.
Neurotic

Post Posted

It'd be a nice idea if they were making some money off the back of it too, so maybe they could get involved, but otherwise if you want to make "witch house clothing" its probably best to follow your own advice and do something truly one of a kind. I'm sure the Baron can come up with something just as good on his own.
http://soundcloud.com/dan-wreck
neuroticwreck.bandcamp.com
Mood music for moodswings.
DVCKDVCK

Post Posted

this is sort of a conundrum. on one hand the artists who's name he's selling isn't receiving anything directly monetary from his products and has no say/creative control in the designs. on the other hand what they are getting is free publicity. the person wearing the clothing is now a walking billboard. more people will see it and if someone see's someone wearing a tripped out hoodie or t shirt they may ask about it and then the person wearing it tells them about their music and the scene. thus possibly earning the artist a new fan.. someone who will now buy more merchandise and music. in my opinion it should be left up to the people who don the names he's selling. if they see an issue with it, he should stop selling what he's selling.. but if the artist doesn't care then who gives a fuck?

just my thoughts on the subject.
K_Dub

Post Posted

[/quote]I know the Baron personally & he is a kool stencil artist[/quote]

"Hello I am the Baron"
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

nvrmnd, the blog has been deleted
mis†er_elec†ric

Post Posted

zin wrote:nvrmnd, the blog has been deleted
#notsurprised
#forthebest
belongstome

Post Posted

Thewayne wrote:Specializes into pre book offer, Apparels, pirate shirt , Head Wrap, Wrist Band, Neckerchief etc.
wut snot witch at all
morbz

Post Posted

Thewayne wrote:Specializes into pre book offer, Apparels, pirate shirt , Head Wrap, Wrist Band, Neckerchief etc.
sorry dude if ur looking to market whatever "post-ironic" net-art designs try a seapunk forum or tumblr lol