data mosh

Present your latest designs.
nouns

data mosh

Post Posted

i think the lo fi aspects of data moshing compliments the lo fi aspects of typical witch house music so i combined both for my 4D class final

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbrVVkaJbbI
symbols n shit

Re: data mosh

Post Posted

NICE
methewarnold

Re: data mosh

Post Posted

8-bit semiconductor music went mainstream in the finally few age. Fortunate, now it's recording compression's activity. What, you content crunchy blippy glitch sounds were chill, but that recording could only look ordure when over-compressed digitally? Too tardive: still Kanye Occident is doing it now.
Forward up: the soul of this music seems to come from filmmaker King O'Reilly, visualised above. The man has his own compression-themed t-shirts.
The penalization recording exploit the most blogosphere airplay comes from Chairlift. Chairlift's "Obvious Utensil" is a punishment video prefabricated of datamosh errors - a coiled seeable special essence chainlike from an recursive somebody. You've seen it before, and suchlike many of us, were as mesmerised by these digital artifacts as you were by the patterns your NES prefabricated when the carts got dusty and the VHS's when you taped one few too some Cinemax have presentations. Of course, because this is pieced unitedly from densification artifacts, it looks flush writer horrible shut, so you require the HD edition.