Does anybody need some free album art?

Present your latest designs.
W△rblr

Does anybody need some free album art?

Post Posted

Hey, I am new here and I am wondering if anyone wants me to make any custom albulm art for them. Just drop a name and what you are looking for and I will see what I can do.
Here is a bit of my work.

W△rblr

Re: Does anybody need some free album art?

Post Posted

Here is some more. the WARBLR one above this post is mine, but I can make something like it again. Image
ljmurrah

Post Posted

Hey there!

I've been searching online for photographs or artists that I could use for my mixtape coming out when I stumbled across this :)

I like the vibe of the pictures youve already posted, and if you're willing to create something based off of a few I had in mind that would be awesome.

something with a color sceme/edit like this:
http://f0.bcbits.com/z/17/52/1752242252-1.png
or
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_soMumoMNp00/S ... sAlbum.png

and then I was thinking Just like a woman's face, edited or distored. Not necessarily this but something along these lines:
http://imgix.8tracks.com/mix_covers/000 ... 1&fit=crop
W△rblr

Post Posted

Alright, the first one is right up my alley. I work with text all of the time and I know how to achieve that exact effect. My strongest areas are typography, graphic design, and so I can't say that I could do anything like the last one. The last photo would be about 20 hours of solid work in photoshop manipulating two different photos and a few effects. But the first one is definitely doable! Just tell what to write on the cover like your artist name, album name, etc. Also if you have a preexisting logo, then I would like to include that on the cover so that you can maintain brand consistency. Would it be possible to send me the mixtape or a few tracks that exemplify the mood of the mixtape so that the art and the actual music match?
TENEBRAE

Post Posted

Like your work, any more to share?
W△rblr

Post Posted

Yeah, I just have to scan a bunch of I'm trying to get into tumblr for posting art and music. I'll post a link to my tumblr in a bit, its just that I've had it for months and I just never post things.
TENEBRAE

Post Posted

cool, i would love to request you an album art for us!
AnnCrowley

Post Posted

Hi guys

I'm also interested in making album art/other designs. For freeeee :) Would love to practice my photoshop skillz in this awesome dark direction.
93 93/93