Any ideas for shirt designs?

Present your latest designs.
AnnCrowley

Any ideas for shirt designs?

Post Posted

Hi guys, I started my own shirt store and I'm gonna be making witch house shirts. Of course I have many ideas, but what design you think would be cool? I could then provide you with the link to my store :mrgreen:
93 93/93
AnnCrowley

Re: Any ideas for shirt designs?

Post Posted

93 93/93
DWNS†▲†Ξ

Post Posted

man these crowley shirts are so contrived. It bums me out hipsters wearing this shit thinking they're all goth and spooky. Crowley wasnt an awesome occult dude. He was mostly a manipulative un-likable bloke imo. I dont mind people liking him etc, i have some friends that have bookcases full of his stuff and know what they are talking about - but they wouldnt wear a t-shirt with his mug on it. It just seems weird to me - most of the kids wearing them dont have a clue what he's about really, they just think its cool. Probably the wrong forum to voice that opinion but whatever.

i like the rose one and the masters of horror ones though. i dont mean to sound like a dick, i just dont really get this whole witch house loving crowley thang. Borges is cool too.
"Nothing shocks me, I am a scientist"
Cincarnate

Post Posted

How about a picture of Aleister Crowley with 'Che Guevara 1928-1967' Written under it?