Any ideas for shirt designs?

Show off your latest designs.
AnnCrowley

Any ideas for shirt designs?

Post by AnnCrowley »

Hi guys, I started my own shirt store and I'm gonna be making witch house shirts. Of course I have many ideas, but what design you think would be cool? I could then provide you with the link to my store :mrgreen:
93 93/93
AnnCrowley

Re: Any ideas for shirt designs?

Post by AnnCrowley »

93 93/93
DWNS†▲†Ξ

Post by DWNS†▲†Ξ »

man these crowley shirts are so contrived. It bums me out hipsters wearing this shit thinking they're all goth and spooky. Crowley wasnt an awesome occult dude. He was mostly a manipulative un-likable bloke imo. I dont mind people liking him etc, i have some friends that have bookcases full of his stuff and know what they are talking about - but they wouldnt wear a t-shirt with his mug on it. It just seems weird to me - most of the kids wearing them dont have a clue what he's about really, they just think its cool. Probably the wrong forum to voice that opinion but whatever.

i like the rose one and the masters of horror ones though. i dont mean to sound like a dick, i just dont really get this whole witch house loving crowley thang. Borges is cool too.
"Nothing shocks me, I am a scientist"
Cincarnate

Post by Cincarnate »

How about a picture of Aleister Crowley with 'Che Guevara 1928-1967' Written under it?