ELECTRIC OCEANS

Present your latest designs.
mis†er_elec†ric

ELECTRIC OCEANS

Post Posted

Some of my recent spectral hallucinations. I usually just make shit for stuff I download that doesn't have album art.
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
myrrh

Re: ELECTRIC OCEANS

Post Posted

pretty sweet bud!
Crayon_Eyes

Post Posted

Really nice. Loved the first two, especially the reflection effects.

Is that the Judith piece by Gentileschi in the second?
mis†er_elec†ric

Post Posted

Crayon_Eyes wrote:Really nice. Loved the first two, especially the reflection effects.

Is that the Judith piece by Gentileschi in the second?
THX for the comments, gangs†as! And yes, that is Gentileschi's Judith Slaying Holofernes. I've always liked her subject matter and style—more so than the works of Caravaggio.
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
Crayon_Eyes

Post Posted

I'm not too hot on Baroque, but the few works of Gentileschi's that I've come across in my degree have been really intriguing in terms of her interpretation of such charcters (especially in regard to how others of her age did).

But yeah, wasn't expecting it to pop up in some witch house related artwork in such a way, so it's a interesting touch!
teacake

Post Posted

I like the first one a lot.
mis†er_elec†ric

Post Posted

Yeah the hyper-realisim of the Baroque is a kind of a turnoff for me, but, like you said, the subject matter and her interpretations of important biblical/historic females has always intrigued me.

Here's another one I made for a tribute to Britney Spears that hopefully will come to fruition.